Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

Just now, 517113 said:

Nobody's intentionally mocking anyone here, friend. This is not anything personal, it is business. You have never met the woman and neither have I. You are not her friend, you want music, also. Secondly, I do not know you, either...

please refrain from insinuating that I am 'trash'. GOD doesn't make trash, and neither you nor I are trash. We are mutual fans of the same artist. 

you are mocking on her intentionally don't be hypocrite omg. this is not personal but you are talking about Britney personally. she doesn't owns you nothing.

because I don't know her I don't say "omg I help her, omg I keep her relevant"

i don't want nothing about Britney but be free and in peace. I don't need to ask or wait something from her because she is an ADULT WOMAN.

you are trash from mocking Britney "omg she spinning like she's swatting mosquitoes..."

you need to keep away from Britney and your desires of her:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Weekdly said:

you are mocking on her intentionally don't be hypocrite omg. this is not personal but you are talking about Britney personally. she doesn't owns you nothing.

because I don't know her I don't say "omg I help her, omg I keep her relevant"

i don't want nothing about Britney but be free and in peace. I don't need to ask or wait something from her because she is an ADULT WOMAN.

you are trash from mocking Britney "omg she spinning like she's swatting mosquitoes..."

you need to keep away from Britney and your desires of her:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Sir, this is a fan site. I am asking you to please not police me for my opinion. We have each given our opinion, here. Please, let us agree to disagree. Enjoy your evening, and all the best to you.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Nobody's intentionally mocking anyone here, friend. This is not anything personal, it is essentially a business conduct as a consumer of musical art. You have never met the woman and neither have I. You are not her friend, you want music, also. Secondly, I do not know you, either...

please refrain from insinuating that I am 'trash'. GOD doesn't make trash, and neither you nor I are trash. We are mutual fans of the same artist. I would greatly appreciate if this in-fighting among the fanbase would stop. I will forgive you. However, please do not repeat this act. Thank you and thank you for taking the time to respond. Be well.

@Jordan Miller @Slayer @PokemonSpears

why are you quoting them? they should banning you for being selfish about her. let that woman live her live likes she wants, if you don't like her is ok, but stop pretending like she owe something. 

Just now, 517113 said:

Sir, this is a fan site. I am asking you to please not police me for my opinion. We have each given our opinion, here. Please, let us agree to disagree. Enjoy your evening, and all the best to you.

this is a fan base not a hater fan fase. all this years this woman has been mocked and ridiculed by fans like you. you don't see yet?

• Like 1
Just now, Weekdly said:

why are you quoting them? they should banning you for being selfish about her. let that woman live her live likes she wants, if you don't like her is ok, but stop pretending like she owe something. 

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for calling you 'sir' as you very well may be a different gender. I apologize for that. Furthermore, I am not saying she owes us anything, but that as a fanbase we should feel just as accomplished as her for the support we provide.

Just now, 517113 said:

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for calling you 'sir' as you very well may be a different gender. I apologize for that. Furthermore, I am not saying she owes us anything, but that as a fanbase we should feel just as accomplished as her for the support we provide.

i don't care about the pronounce you should not apologize for such banal and useless thing.

you say that " we each deserve our own recordingcontract(s) for all the work we put into keeping as relevant as we possibly could from our phones and keyboards"

you can't read yourself, dont cha?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, 517113 said:

supporting someone isn't about acknowledgment or getting something in return. if you think you're owed anything then you were never truly supporting them. you were doing it for your own selfish reasons. that's not support.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Weekdly said:

i don't care about the pronounce you should not apologize for such banal and useless thing.

you say that " we each deserve our own recordingcontract(s) for all the work we put into keeping as relevant as we possibly could from our phones and keyboards"

you can't read yourself, dont cha?

To whomever I may be addressing, 

What you are referring to is what is called a 'figure of speech'. Secondly, why are you speaking down on me as if I am so much lesser than you? Do you feel powerful, now? I hope so. You win, my friend. I surrender to you. I hope it was worth it.

Just now, 517113 said:

To whomever I may be addressing, 

What you are referring to is what is called a 'figure of speech'. Secondly, why are you speaking down on me as if I am so much lesser than you? Do you feel powerful, now? I hope so. You win, my friend. I surrender to you. I hope it was worth it.

what you said is called selfishness. well im speaking to you because you are replying me. this is how forums works :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

4 minutes ago, easy said:

supporting someone isn't about acknowledgment or getting something in return. if you think you're owed anything then you were never truly supporting them. you were doing it for your own selfish reasons. that's not support.

Easy, you make an interesting point. I am certainly guilty of this on certain occasions. I appreciate you bringing that to my attention. I am simply stating how hard-working and dedicated this fan base has been. We will indeed survive without anything in return. However, can we at least agree that on some level it will be a bit sad?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Weekdly said:

what you said is called selfishness. well im speaking to you because you are replying me. this is how forums works :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I would attempt to further this conversation, but you clearly have your mind made up about me. I will say I do quite enjoy your Chrissy Tiegan emoji for what it is worth. Thank you for your time, this evening.

Just now, 517113 said:

I would attempt to further this conversation, but you clearly have your mind made up about me. I will say I do quite enjoy your Chrissy Tiegan emoji for what it is worth. Thank you for your time, this evening.

well I don't know who are you and I don't have any concept about you, im talkin specifically about what you said.

please do not talk it personally but you need to think about Britney as an independent human being that doesn't owe nothing not on me or you.

have a good night.

I'm gonna say it for people who think like I do.

Is it time to turn in my Stan card? She's not releasing anything new (that she has confirmed) and the book is still a bit in the future so, what's next for us?

I don't know and this sucks

I'm happy she's doing what she wants. I live the **** yourself attitude, it's about time too. It's just a hard truth as a Stan ya know.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Easy, you make an interesting point. I am certainly guilty of this on certain occasions. I appreciate you bringing that to my attention. I am simply stating how hard-working and dedicated this fan base has been. We will indeed survive without anything in return. However, can we at least agree that on some level it will be a bit sad?

thank you and i'm glad you can look at your actions in a different way. i don't find it sad at all. britney has given us enough both when she chose to and against her will. right now, i believe supporting her means exactly that. supporting her in whatever she chooses to do or not to do. seeing her free to live her life however she wants was supposed to be the goal. not free only to then be controlled and obligated to do things because that's what fans want. it hasn't even been a year yet. she has at least 14 years of trauma from just the conservatorship to process, on top of everything else that happened to her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

There is a serious lack of understanding about the long term effects that trauma and mental illness have on the human psyche. Britney is undergoing what a lot of us nobody laypersons have gone through: a purging of our anger and frustration through social media channels. She may feel like Instagram is her only outlet since everyone, including her children, have either betrayed her or left. From a human standpoint, I feel nothing but empathy and compassion for her. She mentioned before that she's asking for patience as she navigates this new world of hers, and some others I've seen have been more concerned with a new album and looks straight from 2002 than her actual sanity. 

However, trauma doesn't excuse the constant name dropping of various women contemporaries in her rants. It doesn't excuse the weight based comments she's made (and apologized for). What it does do is get others who don't have as much empathy and personal insight into trauma a free pass to drop her and consider her career tarnished. Fans tend to be more forgiving than the general public. There wasn't a soul that wasn't on Britney's side last year (minus the abusers involved). Now... not so much. The social media rants aren't helping her, and it appears she's been reading some negative press which only hurts worse.

For the sake of her legacy, career and current mental health, I desperately want her to permanently delete the Instagram page. Maybe start a new one up that's completely anonymous, make it private and rant away. But as it stands, the Britney Spears branding needs a retirement and the Instagram account needs to be first.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, Greg Sargent said:

If Britney ever reads this thread, maybe one thing I would say that might be a little controversial would be this:

accept some blame.

It's 10000% true that Team Con and her family were absolute trash for how they took advantage of her good nature, how they used her fear to enslave her, and how her career and bright future dimmed as a result.

However, she must accept that it takes 2 hands to clap. She must accept that she let their abuse of her go on too long. She must accept that she DID have power, as the legendary Ms. Britney Spears, and that had she ever spoken up, whether at a Vegas concert, at the X Factor judging table, or in an impromptu moment at GMA or another interview, she could have ended the conservatorship a lot lot sooner. Yes, they held the threat of her boys and lawsuits against her but....so what? Was all of that worth throwing away 13 years of her life? Does she think that somehow, if she had asked the camera man during a live taping of X Factor to just linger on her for 45 seconds so she could give a real and impassioned plea for her freedom...that it wouldn't have made international news resulting in her eventual freedom anyways? 

Britney became free because she finally opened her mouth and exposed the lies and enslavement. The saddest part is she could have done that at any time in the 13 years. Even if she had just spoken out on mic in a random city on the Circus Tour or the Femme Fatale tour, the announcement would have made international news.

Now the bigger part: why should she accept some blame?

Because if you can only blame others and those that harmed you, you will always be powerless. You do not have power over anyone but yourself. You cannot control anything but your own actions and your own decisions. If you continue to point a finger of blame at every one of your enemy, you are AGAIN giving them ALL of the power without accepting that YOU YOURSELF are powerful.

So yeah. Britney, if you are reading, I hope this helps and you can begin to reclaim your power and move forward.

That all sounds just a teeny bit patronising, but good for you having all the answers.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block