Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

4 hours ago, Tony_ said:

I barely post on this forum and everytime  I visit, you're the one ALWAYS sounding bitter about what she is posting without missing a beat. 

It's  getting boring. Move on and find a new shtick. 

4 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

Mmmm I know she have the right to do whatever but I just hope the world don’t gave her the back with such negative posts I know is not the purpose but seems like she shade Jennifer this time ( like it’s was with Xtina)

She didn’t shade her she gave her power power that she feels she did not have Britney’s always saying things for what they are but people twist and turn them maybe if she said it differently it’d be better she doesn’t have as much respect for the entertainment business as we all thought 

atleast not right now 

I think she mentions Jlo because they shared the theater at axis Hollywood and jlo show noticeably had a much higher production budget…had to be embarrassing for Britney when she had to make changes to pom to accommodate jlo when she was there first and for them to be on the same artist roster but living starkly different lives with jlo being treated as a more deserving star while britney was just some disposable pop act 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She is not dragging Jlo. Jennifer is one of Tristar clients, Britney is making the point that Lou Taylor wouldn’t do to Jlo what she did to her because Jlo family wouldn’t let them.

Britney babe they can't control you or get benefit from you anymore so why don't u perform? You are pulling the strings now. They will give you full creative control for sure if u decide perform and record new album. You can control the whole process and choose the people you want to work with it. There is no team cship there for you to say no. Be wise about it.

• Love 1

I love her and I fully support her sharing her healing journey with us, she has every right to be angry and if ranting on Instagram about the abuse she had to go through helps her even a tiny bit, then I'm all here for it. However, I do wish she'd stop name dropping celebrities to get her point through. GP don't get what she wants to say. I've had two different people telling me she fat shamed Xtina and it was terrible. I know she wouldn't actually "like" watching JLo going through such torture but this is what she said, and that's what people are going to believe. Maybe it'd be a good idea for her to hire a PR person helping her with her posts. Not censoring her, but explaining to her how some specific things will get through when it comes to the general public. Getting your access to the internet taken away from you in 2007, then gaining access back during the #MeToo movement and cancel culture has to be difficult when you have no help.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, FreedBrit said:

She is a woman who was just held captive against her will with all of her rights stripped for the past 13-14 years. She is allowed to feel however she wants and her feelings and trauma are very valid. 

Bish, YOU need some therapy. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Uh yes and people that go through very very bad Trauma need therapy.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greg Sargent said:

If Britney ever reads this thread, maybe one thing I would say that might be a little controversial would be this:

accept some blame.

It's 10000% true that Team Con and her family were absolute trash for how they took advantage of her good nature, how they used her fear to enslave her, and how her career and bright future dimmed as a result.

However, she must accept that it takes 2 hands to clap. She must accept that she let their abuse of her go on too long. She must accept that she DID have power, as the legendary Ms. Britney Spears, and that had she ever spoken up, whether at a Vegas concert, at the X Factor judging table, or in an impromptu moment at GMA or another interview, she could have ended the conservatorship a lot lot sooner. Yes, they held the threat of her boys and lawsuits against her but....so what? Was all of that worth throwing away 13 years of her life? Does she think that somehow, if she had asked the camera man during a live taping of X Factor to just linger on her for 45 seconds so she could give a real and impassioned plea for her freedom...that it wouldn't have made international news resulting in her eventual freedom anyways? 

Britney became free because she finally opened her mouth and exposed the lies and enslavement. The saddest part is she could have done that at any time in the 13 years. Even if she had just spoken out on mic in a random city on the Circus Tour or the Femme Fatale tour, the announcement would have made international news.

Now the bigger part: why should she accept some blame?

Because if you can only blame others and those that harmed you, you will always be powerless. You do not have power over anyone but yourself. You cannot control anything but your own actions and your own decisions. If you continue to point a finger of blame at every one of your enemy, you are AGAIN giving them ALL of the power without accepting that YOU YOURSELF are powerful.

So yeah. Britney, if you are reading, I hope this helps and you can begin to reclaim your power and move forward.

1of all-to blame a victim is common thing predators use. 

u should understand we know very little. we don't know how they manipulated her, what was the environment. i am sure all the ppl around her were notified to react immediately if she ever do smth like talk even for 45 sec be4 interview. this all cship thing was crafted to take away her voice. Doesn't mean she couldn't scream smth on the concert. But do we know how would she be punished? Esp with kids being little and being a mother. WHat is a really scary situation she was in. So what Britney did was very smart. She asked her friend to get a lawyer. She wrote down everything and spoke up to the court. Remember she also said she already were addressing court but felt not listened. Only after public pressure and new lawyer who Penny started taking seriously she had the impact of speaking up. This is very important-she tried that in the past, but no1 did nothing. SHe got 0 help. She could be screaming like nuts looking crazy-which was ok for team cship and their narrative but still would not get help.

And the last one. As adults we all ppl r responsible for a things that happens with us-maybe we needed that experience to learn smth. And i think Britneys lesson learned was really hard one. Be careful even with closest ppl. She has to built her own trust system. That is her way to healing i think. No matter how many years ppl suffer sometimes it takes less time to recover and start living differently. That is what i want for Britney-be happy and healing person.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, pbarcelos said:

Read the room.

People everywhere thinks there’s something wrong with her. Only some delusional fans thinks her behavior on instagram is a good way to deal with mental health issues. 
It’s clear there’s no supportive people around or work being done to help her get better. 

the only delusional one here is you! you post **** in every post. You don’t like it? move the **** out! 

Go stan something that is on your level like meghan trainor or cardi b or whatever! 

And by your name, I hope you are not from Portugal because you are the one  who’s not giving us a good look

9 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

I think it’s time for Britney to stop being bitter and just get in the entertainment business on her own terms. She should focus on her craft and just channel her energy in writing music.

I agree with some of this. She should find an outlet for her pain and anguish. Posting all of this on Instagram every day is helping no-one. She's been talking about the 6 vials of blood for 2 years. We get it Britney, message understood, and we will always fight your corner. But going over it again and again is alienating the public is causing harm to herself, and her brand that she spent so many years fighting for and building into what it is today. Singing about it, writing & executive producing a record of her own to express her experiences and trauma might be awakening for her. 

But this is all opinion and is subjective, she has the right and will always have the right to express herself however she pleases. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I agree with some of this. She should find an outlet for her pain and anguish. Posting all of this on Instagram every day is helping no-one. She's been talking about the 6 vials of blood for 2 years. We get it Britney, message understood, and we will always fight your corner. But going over it again and again is alienating the public and causing harm to herself. Singing about it, writing music, writing & executive producing a record of her own to express her experiences and trauma might be awakening for her. 

But this ia all opinion and is subjective, she ha the right and will always have the right to express herself however she pleases. 

Are you serious right now? Have some compassion for God’s sake. Of course you’d mention her writing music, singing and working. What do you not understand? She’s traumatized because of her career and work. She’s done with music and has said this multiple times. What a typical and selfish comment made by one of her “fans”.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Britney is currently in a cycle where she’ll go on vacation to feel good and escape, come home, Sam goes to work, she’s left alone and with her trauma and feels and expresses them then vacation again and rinse and repeat. 

Remember people it’s not even a year since she was freed from her abusers. Let her figure this thing out - there’s no “timeline” for dealing with abuse. She will get through this in her own time and in her own way. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block