Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I wish we had context to these posts. She is an intelligent woman and sometimes smarter than we can keep up with. These moments where she is expressing herself have to be for a reason. 

Is she reading articles? Is she in a certain point of her book? Did someone say something to her? 

I just wish we had more context to what brings these on

Same. I was just thinking to myself, I wonder what has happened at that exact moment to trigger this post.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

She's saying once and for all. She's retired, let's be honest hold me closer was a gift to Elton John, I feel they talked and he knows, she's not doing anything,, it's just a gift to a legend..

The girl is mad cos the industry allowed people like Lou Taylor to happen, didn't treat Britney as a human being, but a fad, and let's milk this cow .

PLUS at 27 to be treated by the industry and your record label as a legacy act. She's not only mad, but humiliated fir valid reasons she's not even 40 and being treated as well you get to ride off the catalog of hits from now on..

That's why she's retired, she was treated as a pop star, not an icon, she was never TREATED the way her fans saw her or definitely how she saw herself as one of the greats, if anything if you would to find a book written on the 2000s pop culture it will definitely be shady and slam the youth that grew up with Paris Hilton and others and treating them as icons even though, they had no talent, but somehow these dumb kids saw them as heroes and inspiration, watch that happened when national geographic does a documentary series calling it was the 2000s the beginning of the dumbing of the youth as we know it..

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

You all know one Day gen x is gonna vilify millennials and gen z..

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block