Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

10 hours ago, Greg Sargent said:

If Britney ever reads this thread, maybe one thing I would say that might be a little controversial would be this:

accept some blame.

It's 10000% true that Team Con and her family were absolute trash for how they took advantage of her good nature, how they used her fear to enslave her, and how her career and bright future dimmed as a result.

However, she must accept that it takes 2 hands to clap. She must accept that she let their abuse of her go on too long. She must accept that she DID have power, as the legendary Ms. Britney Spears, and that had she ever spoken up, whether at a Vegas concert, at the X Factor judging table, or in an impromptu moment at GMA or another interview, she could have ended the conservatorship a lot lot sooner. Yes, they held the threat of her boys and lawsuits against her but....so what? Was all of that worth throwing away 13 years of her life? Does she think that somehow, if she had asked the camera man during a live taping of X Factor to just linger on her for 45 seconds so she could give a real and impassioned plea for her freedom...that it wouldn't have made international news resulting in her eventual freedom anyways? 

Britney became free because she finally opened her mouth and exposed the lies and enslavement. The saddest part is she could have done that at any time in the 13 years. Even if she had just spoken out on mic in a random city on the Circus Tour or the Femme Fatale tour, the announcement would have made international news.

Now the bigger part: why should she accept some blame?

Because if you can only blame others and those that harmed you, you will always be powerless. You do not have power over anyone but yourself. You cannot control anything but your own actions and your own decisions. If you continue to point a finger of blame at every one of your enemy, you are AGAIN giving them ALL of the power without accepting that YOU YOURSELF are powerful.

So yeah. Britney, if you are reading, I hope this helps and you can begin to reclaim your power and move forward.

She wasn't even allowed to hold a phone in her hands, they blackmailed her with her children, how dare you? 

It wasn't allowed to speak up, what do you think they would do to her after that? 

The court is to blame for this one and i mean like 100%! It was abusive and with no evidence, where is the evidence for her illness? Exactly! I don't like bureaucracy, but you can't just do that without any proof, make it make sense! 

I remember reading/watching several interviews with her prior to 2005 where, when asked what she wants for the future, she talked exclusively about becoming a mom. Wanting to get married and start a family. I don't think she ever wanted to be a full time pop star for her whole life. She loves performing, she's a very creative person, but she saw herself stepping back from her career (even if it wasn't a full retirement) to raise a family. My theory based on what she's said on IG is that she was around Justin's family A LOT when they were dating, more than her own, and then when they split, she saw her family with fresh eyes and saw how messed up they were (and not just her dad). I think she had a deep desire to get away from them and to create her own family to start over, in addition to wanting to be a mom.

She may come to a place where she wants to take control of her career, or she may never want to perform or record an album again. That doesn't mean that Team Con won. Team Con's entire goal was to control her to make money off of her. They can't do that anymore. She got to marry the man she loves, she got to move to a house she chose, she gets to travel when she wants, she got to choose to record that song with Elton, and she gets to choose how she tries to heal from her past. THAT is winning.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

They already took her career away is the point she’s making. They took away her passion and this fan base needs to seriously listen to what she’s saying. She is not interested in the industry anymore and I don’t blame her. 

Then why did she bother recording with Elton John? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It’s sad to see how they broke her. She’s so mentally ill that even after conservatorship ended, she’s still subconsciously enslaved to them. She’s still locked. She talks about them All. The. Time. On instagram? Why? Why write these childish posts? YOU WERE SILENCED FOR 13 YEARS!!!. USE. YOUR. *******. VOICE. FOR ONCE AND ALL! Move the **** on. YOURE ONLY 40yo, YOU HAVE EASILY ANOTHER 40y IF YOU KEEP HEALTHY AND DONT KILL YOUR OWN SELF WITH ALL THAT ANGER. USE YOUR VOICE BRITNEY! SCREAM IF YOU WANT TO. But don’t let them WIN! They’re winning if you never perform again. They’re winning cuz they milked you and said that without them you were incapable… you’re only proving them right… you’re not being rebellious here. 

Dragging other celebrities is not it babe.  Posting the same godamn videos since 2 years now, looking like she haven’t had a shower in 5 years. Spin, spin, spin, mumble non sense things, call out other artists, spin, repeat. It’s sad. She’s only hurting herself. Does she sees herself? Does she sees what she’s doing? Like wtf, sometimes I want me myself to go and talk to her personally. Where are her friends??? 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, pbarcelos said:

Exactly. Some people may say that with the alleged $7 million deal, she will be able to move on. But it's not what we see.

She keeps damaging her legacy and reputation. The public opinion is turning against her. And apartently she's not treating her traumas and mental health issues. 

Her career, her business and her mental health all seems to be let away.

Shes not damaging her legacy. Shes purging her anger and trying to heal. Sorry if its not towards your liking. Sorry if shes showing a magnitude of emotions from the abused she has endured. Do you get abuse? Do you care about Britney the person? Its not about fame and public perception. This is her truth and if you expected refined and polished.  Then your ridiculous with your lack of understanding abuse.  She is human foremost. Unfollow her if she bothers you with it effecting her brand. Shes done the public rodeo of her being labeled crazy before and will get past this on her terms. Media will manipulate her side anyways and shes aware of that.  I think shes got this and its gonna be a while before she heals to the point of your liking . This is a life time of abuse while shes still being baited by money grubbing leeches. Sorry if you want her back making videos . I just want the women to be happy and for people to show compassion. We all are not living her life.  

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, James2019 said:

It’s sad to see how they broke her. She’s so mentally ill that even after conservatorship ended, she’s still subconsciously enslaved to them. She’s still locked. She talks about them All. The. Time. On instagram? Why? Why write these childish posts? YOU WERE SILENCED FOR 13 YEARS!!!. USE. YOUR. *******. VOICE. FOR ONCE AND ALL! Move the **** on. YOURE ONLY 40yo, YOU HAVE EASILY ANOTHER 40y IF YOU KEEP HEALTHY AND DONT KILL YOUR OWN SELF WITH ALL THAT ANGER. USE YOUR VOICE BRITNEY! SCREAM IF YOU WANT TO. But don’t let them WIN! They’re winning if you never perform again. They’re winning cuz they milked you and said that without them you were incapable… you’re only proving them right… you’re not being rebellious here. 

Dragging other celebrities is not it babe.  Posting the same godamn videos since 2 years now, looking like she haven’t had a shower in 5 years. Spin, spin, spin, mumble non sense things, call out other artists, spin, repeat. It’s sad. She’s only hurting herself. Does she sees herself? Does she sees what she’s doing? Like wtf, sometimes I want me myself to go and talk to her personally. Where are her friends??? 

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

4 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Conflicting message: she will not play the victim but still she wants to stay home because of the past. Seems like she doesn't want to get over it. But whatever. 

Why are people expecting a polishrd Britney. Abuse is clear as day in her world . Yet you think she does not want to get over it? Do you get her abuse? Do you see the ramifications of the endured abuse by her handlers . The same people who are continually trying to bait her. Heal? How is she going to magically heal to make you ok with her . She has a long way to go before you think this women should be  back to her old self. She lost time, the best years , her woman hood, it was s** trafficking and an IUD enforced. What do you expect ? Honestly?  I see a strong women for one think who is trying to fix herself the best way she possibly can . 

51 minutes ago, James2019 said:

Britney has been performing since 8. that's over 30 years of working. In her mind, she's retired. She should be tbh. 

Ps- go outside and play. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block