Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

She’s showing her family that they won because essentially she’s letting them take her career away. 

They already took her career away is the point she’s making. They took away her passion and this fan base needs to seriously listen to what she’s saying. She is not interested in the industry anymore and I don’t blame her. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Aussie Stan said:

Don’t be so dramatic. She’ll probably give us at least a few more songs. And possibly a Vegas residency. We already got HMC and it hasn’t even been that long since Free Britney.

Her Insta shows she loves performing, even if it’s from the comfort of her own home for now. 

Plus she’s only in her early 40s, so she has plenty of time to decide what she wants to do. 

But if she decides to stop that’s fine as well.

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Britney: "I'm not going back to the entertainment industry", "I won't perform again"

You: "She is going to do a new Vegas residency!"

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:It's literally giving Jamie Spears

You either have no respect for what Britney actually wants and just don't take her seriously when she expresses what SHE wants to do as though she's some kind of idiot that can't think for herself or be taken for her word, or you are in deep denial and don't want to accept that her days of performing are over. It's one or the other.

4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Of course you’d mention her writing music, singing and working. What do you not understand? She’s traumatized because of her career and work. She’s done with music and has said this multiple times. What a typical and selfish comment made by one of her “fans”.

And yet... she released Hold Me Closer. So which is it? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Britney: "I'm not going back to the entertainment industry", "I won't perform again"

You: "She is going to do a new Vegas residency!"

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:It's literally giving Jamie Spears

You either have no respect for what Britney actually wants and just don't take her seriously when she expresses what SHE wants to do as though she's some kind of idiot that can't think for herself or be taken for her word, or you are in deep denial and don't want to accept that her days of performing are over. It's one or the other.

People can change their minds. Besides she could do it on her own terms. I’d love to see an album dragging her enemies

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

She’s showing her family that they won because essentially she’s letting them take her career away. 

Exactly. Some people may say that with the alleged $7 million deal, she will be able to move on. But it's not what we see.

She keeps damaging her legacy and reputation. The public opinion is turning against her. And apartently she's not treating her traumas and mental health issues. 

Her career, her business and her mental health all seems to be let away.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Aussie Stan said:

People can change their minds. Besides she could do it on her own terms. I’d love to see an album dragging her enemies

You clearly don't understand PTSD! 

The industry will trigger her big time, I've watched documentaries 

In one for Kylie minogue, the stage crew was setting everything up and one said we were exactly at this point when we found out, that the tour was cancelled cos of the cancer diagnosis.  It's still fresh what happened during Showgirl tour..

So for Britney imagine venues and certain dance steps leading to triggers of intense dark memories of what happened..

She'll heal, but the memories are forever with her, hint PTSD triggers are unavoidable to any people diagnosed with it..

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You clearly don't understand PTSD! 

The industry will trigger her big time, I've watched documentaries 

In one for Kylie minogue, the stage crew was setting everything up and one said we were exactly at this point when we found out, that the tour was cancelled cos of the cancer diagnosis.  It's still fresh what happened during Showgirl tour..

So for Britney imagine venues and certain dance steps leading to triggers of intense dark memories of what happened..

She'll heal, but the memories are forever with her, hint PTSD triggers are unavoidable to any people diagnosed with it..

This. The industry will always remind her of how she was taken advantage of and trafficked. Especially by the people she trusted and loved most. This fan base forgets that PTSD isn’t something that just goes away. 

9 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

wtf...how many people in abusive relationships never leave or get killed trying to leave? even in 2021 that wasn't the first time she had spoken out privately to the courts...it just so happened COVID opened up a platform for the world to listen in on court hearings so her hearing was listened to and recorded by fans. 

how dare you write this i'm shocked

I feel like you read like 3 sentences and ignored the bigger picture.

The sooner a person can stop feeling like a victim, the sooner they will overcome what holds them back. If Britney continues spiraling in all the wrong things done to her, she will never be able to move on and go onto the brighter future she deserves. The only way you can stop feeling like a victim is to recognize that you have some agency. That's you've ALWAYS had some agency. Trying to claim that you were always a weakling, broken victim is not empowering to ANYONE, least of all yourself.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
38 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

They already took her career away is the point she’s making. They took away her passion and this fan base needs to seriously listen to what she’s saying. She is not interested in the industry anymore and I don’t blame her. 

So then...they won. That is the gist of it.

Britney Spears was tortured and tormented for 13 years. When she finally won her freedom, she decided to use that freedom to tell the World that she can't get past what was done to her and wants to abandon everything that gave passion to her life.

You don't lose unless you give up. This is giving up.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block