Britney posts about "Hold Me Closer:" Thank you for your generosity and just thinking of me to join you on such a brilliant song 🎶 !!!

Verificado

Thanks @eltonjohn for posting my baby pic 📸 !!! Most people say that it’s CUTE … it surely is 😊 !!! Maybe we should have Tea Time ️ !!! Oh and let’s invite Queen Elizabeth too 👑 !!! I bet she’s a brilliant study of behavior 📚 !!! So shall we tidy up 🤷🏼‍♀️ ??? Since most say they are honored TO KNOW ME SO WELL and only want happiness for me … you can bet your bottom dollar that THIS collaboration will heighten my year by joining your brilliant hands of play. Thank you for your genorosity and just thinking of me to join you on such a brilliant song 🎶 !!! How cool is it to be a background voice ON YOUR song 🎤 !!! Sir Elton I did it thanks to your genius, creative, and legendary mind 🧠 !!! I am so grateful !!! I just keep on giving dont I 🤷🏼‍♀️ ??? Can I get an AWWWWE 🙊 ???

📸: @lundonlens

• Love 1

I'm kinda confused... is she happy? did she wanted to do it? why tf is she treating herself as  BACKGROUND SINGER?!!! B what the actual frack!! 

Spoiler

Being a Britney fan/follower is so exhausting. I cannot :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

And everyone standing her words: If she would be a Background singer, her name would NOT appear in the cover song as a main singer NEITHER in the credits of the song. So I'm so fed up of this buffonery :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block