Britney posts about "Hold Me Closer:" Thank you for your generosity and just thinking of me to join you on such a brilliant song 🎶 !!!

1 minute ago, kittyonstrike said:

I’m trying to understand her and where she’s coming from. 

I’m thinking she’s extremely bitter and angry by everyone in Hollywood who stood by, knowingly or unknowingly, about what was happening to her and now all of a sudden they want her to be “happy”. 

I think she deeply resents the hypocrisy of that and perhaps that’s why it triggers her so much. 

I hate she feels this way and has so much pain. 

Especially the „I just keep on giving don‘t I“ is very shady Imho :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I feel like sometimes Britney doesn't know the right words to use sometimes, she's often used strange phrases/words like 'men perfume' instead of cologne/aftershave. I think it's just her way of saying things and she couldn't think of the right word.

This.

"Remixes of my songs" was confusing as hell in the context she was using it sometimes..

This is NOT shade at anyone other than those fans who think they know her better than anyone and are constantly tell her what to and what not to do in order to be happy.  Those who over-aanalyse her posts and decide when it's her or not posting or whaf shes thinking - she's telling them there's no mystery here, she's very happy and honoured.

Chill down you crazy bunch of  "somewhat girls"  😂

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

I’m trying to understand her and where she’s coming from. 

I’m thinking she’s extremely bitter and angry by everyone in Hollywood who stood by, knowingly or unknowingly, about what was happening to her and now all of a sudden they want her to be “happy”. 

I think she deeply resents the hypocrisy of that and perhaps that’s why it triggers her so much. 

I hate she feels this way and has so much pain. 

How did you get that from this post?

She's literally just saying that she knows everybody says they want happiness for her and making this song with Elton made her happy, and she thanks him for having her on the song.

Why are people reaching so hard to make this something that it's not? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

How did you get that from this post?

She's literally just saying that she knows everybody says they want happiness for her and making this song with Elton made her happy, and she thanks him for having her on the song.

Why are people reaching so hard to make this something that it's not? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

It doesn’t take a genius to know that when writing, instead of speaking, tone may be up for speculation as it isn’t always obvious. Hence why being clear when writing is very important, otherwise confusion may ensue. 

The vast majority are reading this as shade, sarcasm or annoyance; I’m not the only one. 

Writing can be read subjectively, depending on the readers perspective and even state of mind. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I don't think she wanted to shade Elton. She is shading her fake family in the beginning for sure in a sarcastic way. Unfortunately most of the time people doesn't understand her humor of sense and sarcasm. Just because they don't understand they treating her like a insane person.

But that  "I just keep on giving don't I ?" part sounded like she is dragging Elton haha. Maybe she wasn't  happy with the result and they didn't give her more time. Possible. Well I think I will continue to listen demo version.

1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Britney: "Thank you for your genorosity and just thinking of me to join you on such a brilliant song"

Exhale: Britney hates Elton confirmed!!!!

People here really try to find a conspiracy in everything. She even says "I did it thanks to your genius, creative, and legendary mind". It was her choice to be on the song, so why would she suddenly be against it?

As for referring to her vocals as "background", this is the same woman who performed S&M with Rihanna and then tried to sneak off the stage and let Rihanna receive all the applause. She's just humble like that.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Snow King said:

People here really try to find a conspiracy in everything. She even says "I did it thanks to your genius, creative, and legendary mind". It was her choice to be on the song, so why would she suddenly be against it?

As for referring to her vocals as "background", this is the same woman who performed S&M with Rihanna and then tried to sneak off the stage and let Rihanna receive all the applause. She's just humble like that.

100%. Same reason she was upset by JL performing Till the World Ends without her permission. She takes artistic ownership seriously and isn't about to take credit for one of Elton's classics. She's being completely earnest.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block