Britney posts about "Hold Me Closer:" Thank you for your generosity and just thinking of me to join you on such a brilliant song 🎶 !!!

Just now, MTL899 said:

Is she upset about the song? Why is she calling her part “BACKGROUND vocals”? And saying thanks for using my baby picture?

I feel like sometimes Britney doesn't know the right words to use sometimes, she's often used strange phrases/words like 'men perfume' instead of cologne/aftershave. I think it's just her way of saying things and she couldn't think of the right word.

• Love 1
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

How is she shading Elton? I read it as her being the humble queen she is… the Your Song all in caps I read as a play to Elton’s Your Song, and the fact that she’s seemingly wanting to take a back seat on this, and shut people up for her not promoting. 

I dunno. 

Exactly like she did with Rihanna on BBMA’s

• Like 1
Just now, G-unit said:

She is very clearly praising Elton and shading everyone else who makes her feel belittled.  Why is this so hard to grasp? Lol.

fans thrive on drama and controversy. she can't be shading them for complaining about her lack of promo, it can't be about team con who made her feel worthless, or empty wishes of wanting her to be happy, no. it has to be britney's shading elton!!!!!! 🥴

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I think she struggles to articulate her thoughts sometimes. It's great that she's not shy to sound off when things annoy her, but I think sometimes she can be a little indirect and maybe come off as passive aggressive? Against those that genuinely mean no disrespect towards her. I love her so much and I really don't understand why it bothers her that people wish her happiness, if it even does. I wish her that and more. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

I'm kinda confused... is she happy? did she wanted to do it? why tf is she treating herself as  BACKGROUND SINGER?!!! B what the actual frack!! 

Reveal hidden contents

Being a Britney fan/follower is so exhausting. I cannot :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

And everyone standing her words: If she would be a Background singer, her name would NOT appear in the cover song as a main singer NEITHER in the credits of the song. So I'm so fed up of this buffonery :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

People like you are so annoying. It’s obvious she’s happy and feels humbled that he asked her. Your B-Anon crap is getting old. Búscate una vida.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I sense that she’s not happy with the outcome of the song. I have to wait till I hear the final version but this is definitely a shade at Elton John for “ back ground voice” part. Maybe it was not her idea the fact that they played with her voice too much. Idk..

Or it’s her being humble and letting someone who is a legend take the spotlight for being gracious enough to let her record for a remix of his song…she’s literally not shading him at all.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

People like you are so annoying. It’s obvious she’s happy and feels humbled that he asked her. Your B-Anon crap is getting old. Búscate una vida.

considering the answers to this post, it is NOT that obvious, mariah. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Don't you ever dare to refer to me as a B-Anon, how disrespectful and basic can you be? Y la vida buscatela vos, yo ya la tengo y es divina 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block