Britney posts about "Hold Me Closer:" Thank you for your generosity and just thinking of me to join you on such a brilliant song 🎶 !!!

1 minute ago, Irina Guyona said:

She references her vocals as „backing vocals“ ??? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

either she‘s too humble (and wants Elton to take all the attention) or she‘s shading him (with the „tea time“ and so on) :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She really is doing background vocals on the song though. From what I heard of the unfinished version compared to the released version, Eltons voice is heavily mixed over Britneys voice in some parts.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

So, I have 2 theories.

- She is addressing people dragging her for not promoting, stating that this is clearly not her song and that she is only there bc Elton invited her.

- She does not approve and is not happy with the song.

So confusing LOL

Or shes trolling and deflecting from her showing up the vmas

• Love 1

I don’t know..this is a tough one. There’s definitely a tone here and there’s no denying that.

Is she upset about the song? Why is she calling her part “BACKGROUND vocals”? And saying thanks for using my baby picture?

I don’t like to go down the rabbit hole with these things but this post indicates to me that she’s upset about something.

• Like 3

Not to be mean but this post is a little hurtful. We are so excited about the song and we want her to be as well. But what we are getting is mixed and unclear messages. Its a very confusing time. I love the song so much but it almost feels like Britney is raining on our parade. 

• Haha 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block