Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Britney got them scared. They desperately trying to throw everything they got at her. What they have isn’t incriminating nor shows anything out of the ordinary. 
Keep up the fight, Britney!!! Let them destroy keep showing everyone who they truly are. In time the world will quickly see that they’re proving Britney right. But go off Vic and Kev with ur “evidence”😒LMAO!!!! 😂

• Love 4

I couldn’t resist sending a message. 

“All your videos prove is that Britney is stressed with the conservatorship is putting lotion on her children’s skin, and is demanding respect from her kids. 

The second video displays her punishing her child for exposing his feet in a store and them talking down to her and her being sweet after. 

Honestly if anything it shows she has a good sense of humor and is being a mother. As I’m sure yours did. Your campaign against her is so unnecessary.   And is a major violation of privacy. You guys are consistently making the wrong steps to make a point that is in poor taste. All the effort you’re putting in is turning in her favor. Good job bud. ✌🏼

I hope he can cypher through all his new found hate mail 😏

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

so this is what the cursing was about now I get it

Yep. That's what I think at least.
The biggest part of the NYT revelations was that Britney was surveilled in the privacy of her own home without her knowledge by her team and her security, possibly with the blessing of her own father/conservator. This is what Jaime Spears is violently fighting against being deposed for.

This rollout was kind of subtle at first, but it seems like they really have a strategy here. Taunt Britney. Throw in the seed that the boys videotaped/recorded her too like it's no biggie "they were doing it cuz mom acts out and is crazy" and then get the public talking about how Britney was even being recorded by her own sons. It's boiling a frog method. It's not likely to work, but this is the only card they can play since legally, they are ****ed. They are waging war in the only field they can (public opinion) since they are certain to lose in a court of law.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Leader
1 minute ago, KStar28 said:

So I know I don't need to defend Britney but something struck me with the video -- My Dad who had abusive parents acted a lot like Britney in these clips growing up to the point I did use to really think my Dad didn't love me and I really did believe that, because it wasn't the best way to get through to me -- it wasn't until my 20s I realized he was just doing his best to parent in situations he really didn't know how to handle or what to do. There was major over-reacting and yelling and cussing to almost everything, and honestly there still is and I'm in my 30s --  but when you are trying to be a parent without the best examples  you are going to have mis-steps. All this video showed was Britney trying to be the best mom she could be to privileged pre-teens who don't know how hard she worked and sacrificed to give them their lifestyle. I hope the boys grow up and learn their mother was doing her best in an extreme circumstance and that over reacting over shoes isn't some crazy thing. This video reeks of desperation from KFed and I'm embarrassed for him. My heart goes out to Britney. 

Appreciate you sharing this. 🙏 

• Love 2
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Could be an interesting loophole if Kevin gets in legal trouble for sharing a video of Britney that was recorded without her knowledge inside her home. Seeing any parallels? 🙃

My blood is boiling, this was lower than K Flops album sales it’s utter tragic B can’t trust her own kids she sacrificed her life for!

6 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Wow, ai cant believe he thinks these videos are him having dirt on her. They actually paint his kids in a very bad light. Given everything Britney has said, not feeling like a woman, Robin being a control freak and her kids not loving her, I mean, you are helping Britney’s case. I guess his big dirt is that Britney dared discipline his kids… this is normal part of parenting. If it was any other ethnicity of mother, they would have gotten worse. La chancla, the wooden spoon, etc… I feel so bad for Britney cause its clear her kids think so little of her.. respect her so little. While she funds their life… bit bet they never thought they would have to be at the mercy of Britney cause she was powerless… but now, not so much. Im very proud of Britney for demanding respect from her kids…

OOH THIS. THEY NEVER THOUGHT THEYD SEE THE DAY WHERE SHE COULD CALL THEM OUT. BECAUSE THEY EXPECTED HER TO BE IN THE CONSERVATORSHIP FOREVER. 

Ad now they're running around freaking the **** out 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Could be an interesting loophole if Kevin gets in legal trouble for sharing a video of Britney that was recorded without her knowledge inside her home. Seeing any parallels? 🙃

Damn sure do. But shhh  🤫 let them keep at it. Give ‘em enough rope they’ll hang themselves. We’re seeing them do it rn. I’m just gonna sit back and watch it all fall apart for the Federlines….:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

They’re minors, though. No merit, unfortunately. And their side will likely claim “they were nervous or scared”.  Like Victoria so dramatically says… after “all they’ve been through.”  

This is such a mess. Poor Britney. 

Is he kidding? What does this show? That she’s a mother ? That she disciplined her kids YEARS AGO? he’s such a fat ******* piece of ****. And not for nothing the kids come off pretty spoiled. Sorry your mom is telling you not to do something. How dare she try and be a MOTHER. This is ridiculous. I sincerely hope this backfires. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Victoria's story:

spacer.png

“The treatment my stepsons have received as a result of the cheap money grab my husband and I instigated needs to stop!”

”Yes, it’s true that none of this would matter if I didn’t open my barely there bank account to the press but someone has to bring in money now that the money pool is set to drain.”

:roxxy: Typical Karen behavior. :roxxy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

What the hell are they doing recording their mom in that situation? So freakin bizarre (unless that's how current kids are, which is still odd). And then they send it to Kevin and he keeps it for 6 years? Does he realize how objectively messed up that sounds? You can't be touting you care about this individual (or used to) while simultaneously building a library of videos for some sort of poor excuse for blackmail. 

Really ******* gross. And he said "we as a family decided" ? Then those kids are brats too. I definitely wouldn't be like that at that age either. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block