Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

9 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

If Jamie Spears EVER did something right was when he shook these kids, I'm sure they were being spoiled brats around him. I'm afraid to say that after seeing these videos they kinda deserved it, I said what I said :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I truly believe they were so disrespectful and the boomer he is, well, of course he shook them… he shouldnt have but he was always an abuser, so what can you expect… 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

They’re minors, though. No merit, unfortunately. And their side will likely claim “they were nervous or scared”. After Victoria so dramatically says “all they’ve been through.”  

This is such a mess. Poor Britney. 

Yeah but if they were nervous or scared Kevin could’ve had full custody the entire time and a lot of the time Britney  did have the kids there was a monitor around and if something so tragic could happen when the kids are with Britney than she wouldn’t have kept getting them.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Could be an interesting loophole if Kevin gets in legal trouble for sharing a video of Britney that was recorded without her knowledge inside her home. Seeing any parallels? 🙃

Yep , now Rosengart has some more evidence. This is gonna be a Johnny Depp / Amber Heard situation 100%. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

This is absolutely nothing. Why chop up the videos ? Give us the FULL videos of everything that’s happening ? This screams smear campaign. Britney isn’t doing anything wrong in these clips. If anything it shows her being a concerned mother. She has valid points about his feet. From what I can tell she told him to put on his shoes cause he was bleeding from a wound on his foot in the establishment they were in and he threw a temper tantrum so Britney took his phone away in response. God forbid that’s soooooo abusive. My ******* mother used to beat me. I had chair’s thrown at me. Whipped with cables, belts, ( Puerto Rican kids know what I mean ) you name it. On top of being mentally abused by being told I was stupid practically my entire teenage years and that my opinion wasn’t worth anything due to my age. But THIS is considered erratic and abusive behavior ? FOH. This is gonna backfire on them so hard. Those kids sound spoiled as **** and it’s clear as day that they don’t respect Britney. Look at how they talk to her. I couldn’t even speak like that to my mother without getting my *** beat for being “disrespectful”.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

My blood is boiling, this was lower than K Flops album sales it’s utter tragic B can’t trust her own kids she sacrificed her life for!

I'm absolutely irate and lost track of cooking and everything I was doing. Just....the entitled attitude kills me! 

I am however, pleased the content of the video really didn't do anything to put Britney in a poor light. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, SatisfactionOops said:

Kevin & Brit's parents know the book is coming. Britney has also said multiple times on IG that she's not gonna shut up about the conservatorship, as she yearns for justice. They want to get out ahead of this because they know when Brit finally speaks at length in the book & other possible media appearances, it won't be pretty for any of them. Kevin is circling back all the way to 2006 with this trick - he's playing his "Britney is a bad mom" card. And the specific timing of this -  a week before Brit's new single - isn't a coincidence. They're putting all their eggs in a basket to humiliate Britney and ruin her reputation.

but to what gain? how is he going to monetize this?

I have a sneaking suspicion Team Con/Lou Trailer-Hag is behind this. 
Kevin Federline is literally broke. As in, owes the IRS $50k in back taxes broke.
When you are broke and you can make a quick buck selling your story to a British tabloid rag and then get some cash under the table for helping your ex-father-in-law improve his public opinion, why not? He clearly has saved nothing of the $50k+ a month Britney gives him since kids are expensive and he is a trash-head idiot.  This is Kevin in a corner making a quick buck at the expense of his poor ex-wife. Trash human. 
Sad part is, I'm sure Britney would've loaned him some money. But nah, he made a decision to be a disgusting human and add to the suffering of this woman that he used to love.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Youre ******* kidding me my mom spoke to me this very same way, and still does.

All this show is Britney was going through a lot of bs and was being treated like trash by everyone and she even mentions Robin!

Same here! My mom beat my *** off if I don’t respect her! There is nothing wrong with those videos! She is literally demanding respect and disciplining kids 

• Love 3

Huh.... this is getting really uncomfortable. NDAs need to be signed ASAP, because god knows what they have filmed without her consent.

I only see a mom actually trying to reason with her children, and being frustrated of being treated badly. I feel terrible for Britney for having to go through this. 

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block