Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

9 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

What if it’s the kids who record though? Also can Kevin get in trouble for telling them to do so and posting ?

That's why Kevin is emphasizing that the children recorded it. Children don't know the law so they cannot really be held that accountable for it. Kevin won't get in trouble for posting something his children taped and showed him.

But it sounds like they are trying to build a public case for why Britney needed to be eavesdropped on or something because of her cursing and whatnot. They are trying to turn the public opinion against her.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Victoria's story:

spacer.png

Take your prayers and shove it up your STANK *** you horse faced *****!!!!! 
If this is soooo bad then why the **** didn’t they make this public 5-6 years ago??? Or were the Federlines paid to keep it quiet and maybe try to use it against Britney later? Your tactics are failing!!! 
Vic and Kev, KEEP ON DIGGING UR GRAVE!!

• Love 4
  • Like 4
47 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Wtf she’s being a mom what did sh do????

Yeah! I went to comment because I wanted to say "if you think anything in these videos is incriminating or concerning, maybe you need some mental help ASAP buddy" the videos are just literally backing up what Britney said about the childrens lack of respect for her. What a jerk but also an idiot.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Wow, ai cant believe he thinks these videos are him having dirt on her. They actually paint his kids in a very bad light. Given everything Britney has said, not feeling like a woman, Robin being a control freak and her kids not loving her, I mean, you are helping Britney’s case. I guess his big dirt is that Britney dared discipline his kids… this is normal part of parenting. If it was any other ethnicity of mother, they would have gotten worse. La chancla, the wooden spoon, etc… I feel so bad for Britney cause its clear her kids think so little of her.. respect her so little. While she funds their life… bit bet they never thought they would have to be at the mercy of Britney cause she was powerless… but now, not so much. Im very proud of Britney for demanding respect from her kids…

• Love 8
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

It’s VERY likely that the boys were encouraged to record Britney whenever they felt like she got outta line- as in when she got tough on them and acted like a MOM when they don’t wanna be told what to do. Preston and Jayden are ********* just like their POS dad!!! I have no problem saying this and IDGAF that they’re 15, 16. They think they’re grown enough to talk **** to their mama and their dad posts & participate in a smear campaign against her  then they are officially FAIR GAME!!! I won’t hold back on dragging these snot nose MF’ers for filth!!! Gloves off!! **** them!!!

BUT this isn’t even an example of Bad parenting. A parent demanding respect and teaching their young sons to treat women with respect is GOOD PARENTING.

I don’t think it’s fair for Stan’s to vilify Britney’s kids…we know better; THEY don’t know better. We know all the power plays behind the scene; they are stupid teenagers that don’t want their mom to put lotion on their face. The GP is going to go vilify these kids enough, we don’t have to pile on.

• Love 6

Wow. Rosengart needs to shut this down. So basically Britney had mental health problems, they put her in that con, gaslighted her throughout which worsened her situation, the boys witnessed the setup and now they're using all of that against her. I am lost for words. I hope one day the boys realize what went down and how Team Con ripped them of having a normal relationship with their mother.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block