Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

51 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Guys, this is INSANE... I cannot believe what is happening... I know we come from different parts of the world, different countries, different cultures, but please tell me that you know that teenagers are stupid and disrespectful and that ALL families argue about silly stuff?? Because that surely happens where I live! I've experienced similar situations in my own family! These two kids are very entitled and acting like spoilt brats, and Britney is obviously furious but these are PRIVATE MOMENTS, WHERE IS THE LIMIT, HOW CAN THEY KEEP ABUSING HER LIKE THIS!!! omg this is insane to me..... She will have a nervous breakdown if she keeps being trashed like this, there's so much systematic hate aimed at her from within her own family and the media... What is wrong with people. These are truely sad times for Britney and the fandom... I didn't think things could get lower. WE NEED TO REPORT THAT POST ON INSTAGRAM, I already did, this is bullying to me.

No, she won't. Britney will not allow these people to take her down ever again. She is strong AF, and she's not going to let that loser take anything else away from her. I hope Rosengart sues him and soon.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Also, this seems to be around 2015-2016 when Glory was released.. Didn't one of her kids recommend "Glory" as the title? I also remember her posting tons of Instagram videos with her kids scaring her off and doing cute videos together.

Things seemed great in Britney's life back then. She was shining! Everything about these videos today seem odd :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

No one's life is 100% perfect. We're all human. We can have the best day in the world, and the next day **** hits the fan. That's called being a human being. Even Kim Kardashian wakes up thinking about eating human excrement to stay young forever...

• Love 4
  • Like 1

This will backfire. Thanks for proving that you don't know how to PARENT, Fed-Ex!

Britney is literally just being a mother and correcting her kids. This is what PARENTS do. They are acting like spoiled brats in the videos AND they are edited so it only shows Britney, but even cuts out the stuff the kids are saying to her. What a joke! Kevin is a total joke.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

It's team con trying to make Britney look bad as always. They're trying their best to actually make it look like they saved her. 

But honestly it looks more like they ruined her, since she was never able to build a genuine relationship with her kids. Those videos proves to me, that team con never took care of her or her interest like they should have. That was their only job as conservator and they never did. This just proves that they saw her as nothing but an atm. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Right? My mom even whooped my butt once because I didn’t ask my grandfather for “la bendición” (Venezuelan culture)…My mom has screamed at me too when I drove her insane with my only child spoiled ***…And guess what? MY MOM LOVES ME AND SHE LOVED ME TOO IN THOSE MOMENTS. Moms are supposed to correct, shape, nurture and love.

I'm black, so I got a black momma, so YOU ALREADY KNOW!! 🤣🤣🤣 this is NOTHING compared to what my mother has said to me...lol Lil crybaby kids 😄

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Shar Jackson just liked Kevin’s post

Of course she did. Shar is still salty her man left her knocked up azz for Britney. Kev played both Shar and Britney. Now he’s playing himself with this **** he’s trying to pull on the hand that has fed them all. Too bad Britney didn’t leave that loser at the club where she found him. 😒

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Even if the kids were working at the behest of their father, if it's true they are now authorizing him to post these videos to Instagram, Britney should cut them out of her life. Maybe not permanently because hopefully, they'll mature and one day learn to love and respect her, but she needs to teach them and everyone else around her that doing this kind of underhanded sneaky bull**** doesn't result in anything good.

And then since they both want to be "producers" they can test how the name "Federline" fairs in the music world.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, OutofKontrol said:

I'm black, so I got a black momma, so YOU ALREADY KNOW!! 🤣🤣🤣 this is NOTHING compared to what my mother has said to me...lol Lil crybaby kids 😄

exactly like…. my mom would sooner beat my *** than let a singular vowel escape my mouth after she spoke to me

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block