Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Take your prayers and shove it up your STANK *** you horse faced *****!!!!! 
If this is soooo bad then why the **** didn’t they make this public 5-6 years ago??? Or were the Federlines paid to keep it quiet and maybe try to use it against Britney later? Your tactics are failing!!! 
Vic and Kev, KEEP ON DIGGING UR GRAVE!!

Exactly if we Britney  did was so terrible during the time she had these kids why didn’t Kevin have full custody from the time that these videos are recorded on.

evil leeches

Where's the abuse Kevin? The only thing i see is her mother being a mother. She doesn't hit them neither says them they're *****. The fact she says "start treating me like a woman with worth" says it all. I can see Kfat told them to record her, the worst part is how can she have a LITTLE privacy when all these years even her family recorded her. Disgusting. It's clearly they're not getting the con back, so they're trying to use all of this to get away from justice.

On the other hand, whether you agree with this, i can see the kids having some sort of resentment and anger towards her, and not just because Kfat and the rest of his family brainwashed them, but because of what the media and society created about her. It's sad, she can never win. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

How much is KFed being paid for his ITV interview and now this posting of private video? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Britney is literally trying to make sure her child has a moisturized face and was encouraging her sons to pick up ice skating as a skill. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I really hope the media coverage of this (if there is any) continues to be on Britney’s side. We had a somewhat breakthrough moment where people finally started to understand Britney as a whole person now that they know about the constraints and bullying of the conservatorship. Hopefully they don’t take Kevin’s (and Mark Vincent and Jamie and Lou’s) bait.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Not to defend britney because we are all obviously biased here but honestly I didńt see anything truly concerning in these videos. We lack context in both of them to truly understand whats going on. It seems like she was demanding    respect from them for trying to act like little punks around her. They really do come off bratty and 99% of mothers lose their temper and swear with their kids not from a place of hurt but of concern and frustration. Imaging dealing with entitled kids like that all the time anybody would lose their temper and become stern around that. We have to remember that Britney lost all sense of respect and dignity from being in that conservatorship. She obviously didńt want her kids to treat her like the rest of her handlers as if she wasńt their authority for being their mother. I see her as trying to put her foot down on the situation.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Yeah! I went to comment because I wanted to say "if you think anything in these videos is incriminating or concerning, maybe you need some mental help ASAP buddy" the videos are just literally backing up what Britney said about the childrens lack of respect for her. What a jerk but also an idiot.

He clearly is an idiot. These videos paint his lids and by extension, his parenting in such a bad light… he was never bright. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

20 minutes ago I would never have believed this would get even messier. 

The Federlines are lower than the rent on a burning building. The funny thing is they’re so damn arrogant and entitled and used to be able to bully Britney into submission they think those videos reflects poorly on Britney but it’s reflecting poorly on the Fed Bros and Kevin. Crazy narcissists can’t even see it!! Maybe Kev needs to open his eyes!!! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block