Britney and Sam Asghari finalize their divorce, prenup upheld

Britney and Sam Asghari have finalized their divorce eight months after news broke they were splitting up. 

The terms of the prenup were upheld. Sam reportedly initially wanted to fight It, but ultimately didn't. His attorneys said he would “give up forever any right to receive spousal or partner support” except for what is listed in their settlement agreement.

Per court docs, which were filed at a Los Angeles court late Wednesday night, Britney will keep “miscellaneous jewelry” and other personal items as well as earnings she made before, during and after their marriage. 

Additionally, court docs state there are additional property assets that will be divided according to their prenup. 

The agreements were signed by attorneys for both sides. A judge is expected to sign off on it, but hasn't just yet. 

TMZ story:

Britney Spears has settled her divorce with Sam Asghari ... this nearly a year after Sam filed to pull the plug ... TMZ has learned.

Britney and Sam filed a Stipulated Judgment, along with her response to Sam's divorce petition, filed by her lawyer, disso queen Laura Wasser. The judge should sign off soon, and when that happens the marriage will official be history.

As we reported, Britney and Sam have a prenup, which essentially leaves Sam with nothing. TMZ broke the story, Britney has paid Sam's rent at his new place. Although we reported earlier the plan was for her to cut him a 6-figure check, we don't know if that happened.

Sam filed back in August -- 14 months after they tied the knot at her Thousand Oaks home -- citing "irreconcilable differences.

There were rumblings from Sam's lawyer, Neal Hersh, that the fitness trainer would contest the prenup, but that didn't materialize.

As for why the marriage fizzled, sources told us Sam believed Britney cheated on him with a staff member at her house ... saying there's footage out there of them in a compromising position.

We were also told Britney had gotten physical with Sam during their time together ... and one time, Brit flipped out and started punching him while he was in his bed. Around the same time as this alleged incident, Sam was spotted with a black eye and bite marks on his arm.

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears has officially finalized her divorce from Sam Asghari ... this coming months after Sam filed to pull the plug.

Just now, PrincessAkwa said:

I dont think Sam is behind this.

Its just a huge smear campaign going on now.

Lets focus on millions being trapped in Lous church allegedly and Astroworld and some real things.

Im glad Britney is unbothered, having horse therapy and posting pictures of churches.

I’m saying good riddance to Scam now that the divorce is settled . I definitely don’t believe the abuse allegations, but the cheating idk 🤷‍♂️ housekeeper or not idk if that’s the alleged guy!

3 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Now every day TMZ has a new article trying to smear her image! They do this every few months. I'm hoping for the day Gen Z is going to cancel this ridiculous misogynistic site!

I wish Anonymous the best of luck.

5 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Now every day TMZ has a new article trying to smear her image! They do this every few months. I'm hoping for the day Gen Z is going to cancel this ridiculous misogynistic site!

Well at least another member of Team Con is finally finished with this settlement.

• Love 3
Posted (edited)

Finally. It took a long time for someone already protected by the prenup.

I still believe he is getting a biiiig check out of court to keep his mouth shut, but well... she married another gold digger. What can we expect?  

Hopefully this is a goodbye for Scam, for good.

Checking Out Octavia Spencer GIF by #MAmovie

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Finally. It took a long time for someone already protected by the prenup.

I still believe he is getting a biiiig check out of court to keep his mouth shut, but well... she married another gold digger. What can we expect?  

Hopefully this is a goodbye for Scam, for good.

Checking Out Octavia Spencer GIF by #MAmovie

What's wild is people still giving Scam a pass for popping up and talking to TMZ. 

• Like 5
46 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's wild is people still giving Scam a pass for popping up and talking to TMZ. 

At this point the fans doing this are just pretending. You know the fans claiming everything is a "conspiracy theory" ones.

Some of them will never admit they were wrong about the failed actor/model/influencer. They invested too much time and energy defending Scam.

Maybe they can worship her allegedly felon boyfriend now...

• Love 1
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Maybe they can worship her allegedly felon boyfriend now...

They already doing it. The amount of fans here trying to justify his behavior and criminal activities makes me laugh actually. 

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

They already doing it. The amount of fans here trying to justify his behavior and criminal activities makes me laugh actually. 

I saw it lol. It's hilarious.

You can tell where they go to justify everything. 

Blind fans/stans are the worst, their opinions are based on what they think their idol/Master is doing, it doesn't matter if it’s good or bad. 

I usually like to compare some stans with cult followers. The unhealthy blindness. The delusion.Happy Walking GIF by A24

Edited by Dark Willow

All we know is we don't know a thing but it's another settlement.

Right after the conservatorship aka human trafficking one ?? Are both related ? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

TMZ, as always showing her in a bad way ... aren't they tired ? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Finally... Bye Scam! Enjoy your $0 from Britney Spears.

50 cent laughing GIF

She can finally enjoy her housekeeper in peace...:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

which essentially leaves Sam with nothing

Although we reported earlier the plan was for her to cut him a 6-figure check, we don't know if that happened.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

3 minutes ago, Matou said:

which essentially leaves Sam with nothing

Although we reported earlier the plan was for her to cut him a 6-figure check, we don't know if that happened.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Lol which one is it ? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: It's clear they don't know and are just making it up a story for clicks. 

The facts we do know though is that there was a prenup... so unless he managed to get something out of it somehow, he's walking away with nothing but Porsha on his back... 

sadhotgirl-bratz-doll.gif

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block