Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Of course the only parts are when Britney is angry.

Oh I guess everyone will think the boys were absolute ANGELS and did NOTHING wrong in their lives and were totally respectful but Britney raised her voice for nothing right?

Sure.

And who hasn't been yelled at their mother.

Literally every single person in the WORLD has been.

First video, seems like Britney tries to put on lotion on her kid's face (while they were in bed maybe), the kids get angry and disrespectful, and Britney gets mad.

Second video, Sean walks around with no shoes in public and Britney was shocked when she thought she saw blood or something, says they are not allowed to use the phone, and of course them being teenagers their phones are their lives and they feel abused because of what they did wrong. (uh... maybe apologize and try to charm your way back next time?)

and again,
see, when team con does it, it's because Britney was 'out of control'
and when Britney does it, it's again because she's 'out of control'.

Then show videos of how Jamie treated the kids and how he got a restraining order.

oh and K-fed, you obviously do not discipline your kids enough if you think they way they behave is fine.
this is soooooo bad for your kids. Actually exposing them more, especially their bratty attitude and disrespect towards their mother, and they would be more traumatized with this than Britney's photos.

(and I also understand the kids' side, parents that are strict can seem like they hate us and we all have conflicts with our parents)

I so wish the Media will expose how big of a fail k-fed is.

also,

doesn't this remind you of the cabinet videos that Amber Heard allegedly leaked to TMZ?
Cutting out parts where she smirks and only shows how Johnny Depp was violent towards the cabinets?

Revealing these videos is totally malicious and can be used against them in court.

Again.

How these people's brains function.

If it were real evidence that Britney is 'still uncapable', leave it to yourselves.
But Scolding your children, punishing your children does not make you a bad person.
actually not doing anything is worse. (you. k-fed. look at you....)

• Like 4
Just now, leviathan said:

but to what gain? how is he going to monetize this?

Painting Britney as bad mother, this will give him more exclusive interviews ! So this is how he is trying to monetize…but one thing he doesn’t know is the power of Mrs Britney Spears! This is all panic before the storm

also good for Britney’s book, now it’s getting more hype

• Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

with an exclusive interview, with a lawsuit, with blackmail asking for more money or else he shows more clips, etc

Yup, keepin the controversy going and appearing on more talk shows. I wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to pen his own book filled with stories his kids told 'em for one last cash grab. True love, ammmiright? 

• Like 4

This is an extreme breach of privacy. I knew as soon as Britney responded on Instagram, something would come out. This is disgusting of KFed.

That being said, I know we’re all Britney stans here but we have to admit that these videos are somewhat concerning. It’s not the fact that she’s discipling her children, she seems a bit manic here.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

But he collected it and aired it without her consent and directed the kids to record. 

The legality of posting something that someone else clearly filmed is a legal gray area. Which is why Revenge **** laws had to be instated in many US states. This isn't **** and this is filmed by minors, so the gray area is even grayer.

I'm sure Lou Taylor's many high priced lawyers vetted this strategy before they went with it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, amiro1989 said:

Huh.... this is getting really uncomfortable. NDAs need to be signed ASAP, because god knows what they have filmed without her consent.

I only see a mom actually trying to reason with her children, and being frustrated of being treated badly. I feel terrible for Britney for having to go through this. 

This!

these people not just her kids but team con has so much footage of Britney probably ready to use to embarrass her. There needs to be a legal stop to this. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

This is an extreme breach of privacy. I knew as soon as Britney responded on Instagram, something would come out. This is disgusting of KFed.

That being said, I know we’re all Britney stans here but we have to admit that these videos are somewhat concerning. It’s not the fact that she’s discipling her children, she seems a bit manic here.

Okay? Mental health shaming is not okay. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block