Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

I feel like this is all a ploy to get more money from Britney. Kfed will say “the boys stay with me full time now and don’t visit their mother. I need more money to support them being home 7 days a weeks instead of 5” he’s gonna try and milk her for more since the gravy train is running dry af 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, leviathan said:

also what's the purpose of this other than use their children to hurt her? what does kevin think he'll achieve by doing this?

gain internet points?

Kevin & Brit's parents know the book is coming. Britney has also said multiple times on IG that she's not gonna shut up about the conservatorship, as she yearns for justice. They want to get out ahead of this because they know when Brit finally speaks at length in the book & other possible media appearances, it won't be pretty for any of them. Kevin is circling back all the way to 2006 with this trick - he's playing his "Britney is a bad mom" card. And the specific timing of this -  a week before Brit's new single - isn't a coincidence. They're putting all their eggs in a basket to humiliate Britney and ruin her reputation.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Kritney said:

All I saw was a woman mothering disrespectful kids… 

every mother in the world who views this will completely understand Britney’s frustration. Raising children is the most thankless and hardest job in the world. She’s actually quite calm considering she’s talking to brick walls

Mtv Makeup GIF

Exactly and when she left the bedroom she shut the door calmly she didn’t even slam the door.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block