Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

The way this family is manipulating these  children into think that they are being abused by Britney's normal behavior is the actual abuse. They were brainwashed FOR YEARS into thinking that their mom is not a good mom because she does what's right: correct them. This is actually sad and must be really frustrating for Britney because, as she said, she dedicated 20 years of her life raising these kids.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

she seems a bit manic here.

It’s tough to talk about for many reasons, the most important being Britney’s health is her personal life and deserves to stay there. But there is that wonder in the back of my mind. Doesn’t mean she did anything wrong or doesn’t deserve freedom or custody or ANYTHING like that. But the wonder is there for me too when watching these. Don’t expect many others here to not attack you, though. People just see words, not intention. 

But yea her kids are disrespectful as hell. If your mom tells you to put shoes on, you put your ******* shoes on. Way spoiled. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

This is an extreme breach of privacy. I knew as soon as Britney responded on Instagram, something would come out. This is disgusting of KFed.

That being said, I know we’re all Britney stans here but we have to admit that these videos are somewhat concerning. It’s not the fact that she’s discipling her children, she seems a bit manic here.

Are you high?? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Because every parents that gets disrespected will raise their voice to require a "little thing" called 'RESPECT'!!! :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Love 5
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Why do people think they can just make things up as fact? Obviously it’s possible but we have nothing that says Kevin told the kids to record.  Make believe stories don’t help Britney’s case.

It would have to be proven in court of course but pretty sure in the interview it was implied. They better be careful airing that 1 hour documentary imo. 

• Like 2

Also, this seems to be around 2015-2016 when Glory was released.. Didn't one of her kids recommend "Glory" as the title? I also remember her posting tons of Instagram videos with her kids scaring her off and doing cute videos together.

Things seemed great in Britney's life back then. She was shining! Everything about these videos today seem odd :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Edit - I meant the circumstances around sharing those videos now seem odd.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

This is an extreme breach of privacy. I knew as soon as Britney responded on Instagram, something would come out. This is disgusting of KFed.

That being said, I know we’re all Britney stans here but we have to admit that these videos are somewhat concerning. It’s not the fact that she’s discipling her children, she seems a bit manic here.

Uh, not at all. Not at all. A eem confused by the words you're using. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

That's it?!?! 🤣🤣🤣 that is NOTHING. My mother was A LOT worse and I DEF couldn't talk back to her like they were. My mother would have threw me out the window. 🤣🤣🤣 smh. I don't see anything wrong with what brit said. If he think this is bad, then those kids are rotten spoiled 

Right? My mom even whooped my butt once because I didn’t ask my grandfather for “la bendición” (Venezuelan culture)…My mom has screamed at me too when I drove her insane with my only child spoiled ***…And guess what? MY MOM LOVES ME AND SHE LOVED ME TOO IN THOSE MOMENTS. Moms are supposed to correct, shape, nurture and love.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
Just now, maki93 said:

Also, this seems to be around 2015-2016 when Glory was released.. Didn't one of her kids recommend "Glory" as the title? I also remember her posting tons of Instagram videos with her kids scaring her off and doing cute videos together.

Things seemed great in Britney's life back then. She was shining! Everything about these videos today seem odd :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Why is it odd? It's a normal thing. One day you love your parent the other day you despise them because they want to take away your phone. It's very normal.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

It’s tough to talk about for many reasons, the most important being Britney’s health is her personal life and deserves to stay there. But there is that wonder in the back of my mind. Doesn’t mean she did anything wrong or doesn’t deserve freedom or custody or ANYTHING like that. But the wonder is there for me too when watching these. Don’t expect many others here to not attack you, though. People just see words, not intention. 

How about you wonder on Lou Taylor’s fan club site rather than Britney’s. Your lot would do better there.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

She sounds like a typical mom having a bad day because her spoiled rotten kids are told “no” while the other parental figure always tell them “yes”

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block