JK Rowling buys Macy Gray's music catalogue after transphobic comments: "Just because you go change your parts, doesn't make you a woman"

5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You say that like its a definitive fact. That's a hypothetical. I didn't ask why is Macy Grey speaking, I made a point. Keep trying.

They are literally facts, but I can see this is a game to you and you think you’re funny. Again, this is why women will speak - because misogynists like you expect them to say nothing while you make unbelievably stupid suggestions that effect them like abolishing s** categories in sport. As already mentioned you continue to ignore and speak over the actual trans woman in the thread because you think you know better. Ppl like you are the problem.

• Like 3

Honest question. Why do folks make such a big deal about trans woman but hardly ever talk about trans men. 
Do people just have a difficult time accepting a man transitioning to a woman? 
When a woman transitions to a man I hear nothing. 🤔

16 hours ago, TTrouble said:

Do men have the same issues with ftm's?

No!

Not from my experience, hell gay men (tops) are okay dating them even when they haven't fixed down there.

But, only type of people that do are conservatives.

Their banned from Twitter cos they dead named the person 

Ben Shapiro was pissed cos he's like, they're acting as if ellen page doesn't exist, Elliott was in juno..

That's how Dr. Jordan Peterson and Dave Rubin (a gay Republican (ew!) Who has been attacked by his own party over his marriage and wanting to adopt, and he's okay with the hatred of the right (not normal!n you're brainwashed dude), they're banned from Twitter.

I think the whole JK Rowling thing was unnecessary, I kinda understood where she was coming from with her previous comments. She said that she’d support trans people, march with them, it wasn’t about that. She felt bio womens lived experience is just different to that of a trans woman. As we have just seen, women in America are systemically having their rights stripped away from them, and have always been treated like second class citizens. Bio women face struggles that a trans women will never experience because they aren’t the same and that’s just indisputable. People wanna run with it though and say people who think like this are transphobic etc.

They are 2 completely different experiences, as they are 2 completely different beings. 

Peope is so crazy now. A statement like that is just that.

It's different when it's a political figure that can actually do the things they say.

DRAG the people that actually have the power to it, not randoms on the internet that if they take their account off, their statements disappear. Drag them and not vote for them not anyone affiliated.

I hope is young people that don't know better tbh

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2022 at 2:06 PM, Britney'sBish said:

Well this thread has become a volatile dumpster fire hasn't it?

Lots of name calling and people just being nasty to each other.

If you have a point to make you lose all credibility when you start throwing out insults.

This thread should probably get locked or at least have reviewed responses turned on.

That’s censorship. Have you actually read through the comments? There’s barley any insults being thrown at all. It’s actually a lively debate with actual facts being said. One person says their opinion and someone responds.. like a forum..which is what this is. 

Just because you don’t agree doesn’t mean you have to shut it down…

On 7/7/2022 at 11:34 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Well it's a gen z world, we just live in it

What? No we don’t. Gen z is just a millennial but younger. There will always be a stupid young generation that tries to be woke. Then they get older and live in the real world. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, A.a.A said:

That’s censorship. Have you actually read through the comments? There’s barley any insults being thrown at all. It’s actually a lively debate with actual facts being said. One person says their opinion and someone responds.. like a forum..which is what this is. 

Just because you don’t agree doesn’t mean you have to shut it down…

This is a private forum with rules.

If people are getting nasty with each other, and they were, then at the very least reponses should be limited.

Plus why did you feel the need to bump this thread a month later? Were you suspended or something?

6 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

This is a private forum with rules.

If people are getting nasty with each other, and they were, then at the very least reponses should be limited.

Plus why did you feel the need to bump this thread a month later? Were you suspended or something?

It’s a forum. Definition of discussion. Rules doesn’t = censorship. And no one was getting nasty. It’s pretty civil from what I’ve read, it’s a factual discussion. People only complain if it goes against their views, which is wrong.

And no? There’s nothing else going on, really… the site has gotten pretty boring. Why does it matter if the post is a month old or a day old? Discussion is discussion. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block