🚨 BREAKING: Britney’s former conservator Andrew Wallet is no longer eligible to practice law in California!

2 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I remember when Andrew wallet, spoke to paparazzi saying the fans have no idea what we’re talking about and we’re making it all worst… yeah we made it worst for YOU and your team of criminals. How was he allowed to manage Britney’s money and Britney never even met him? 

PREACH!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Caleb Ellis said:

This should make Andrew to sit for a disposition, he’s been the one calling the shots financially from the beginning treating this probate operation as a “hybrid business model”  

He quit early on right after the forced mental health stay, that was to avoid liability I believe, Jamie couldn’t avoid it because he stayed on. But they have enough to go after him if they’ve barred him from practicing law . JAIL!!!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

He can still be investigated after this, right?? What's with people resigning to get away with ******?

@s&m He can be right? He claims voluntary retirement kinda thing but he can still be held accountable?  

I read a bit on it, looks like he was going to be disbarred hence I think he voluntary stepped back just like he did under B's case. He cannot practice law anywhere else also right? 

Hopefully this will have a domino effect to jamie and lou taylor 

Investigation needs to happen

Wasn't wallet the one who said he wanted to resign from britneys case with immediate effect,  prolonging will only cause damage to britneys estate and finacial  wellbeing..something like that.??

• Like 1
8 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I remember when Andrew wallet, spoke to paparazzi saying the fans have no idea what we’re talking about and we’re making it all worst… yeah we made it worst for YOU and your team of criminals. How was he allowed to manage Britney’s money and Britney never even met him? 

He wasn’t qualified to handle Britney’s estate but was allowed thanks to Judge Goetz and Jamie. He was the perfect partner in crime.

”Streisand, who said he was referred to the singer by her custody lawyers at Trope and Trope, had also questioned the expertise of court-appointed co-conservator Andrew Wallet, claiming that he didn't have the expertise to handle the estate or the trust, given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit.”

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block