🚨 BREAKING: Britney’s former conservator Andrew Wallet is no longer eligible to practice law in California!

3 hours ago, Prachi said:

@s&m He can be right? He claims voluntary retirement kinda thing but he can still be held accountable?  

I read a bit on it, looks like he was going to be disbarred hence I think he voluntary stepped back just like he did under B's case. He cannot practice law anywhere else also right? 

I don’t know exactly. He is not a judge so he could be held accountable. But let’s not forget that there is a bond when you are a conservator and, in fact, that bond was exonerated when he resigned. So in theory it means that he did no wrong. That was what James Spears was trying to do and avoid suspension.

I don’t know exactly 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you have a source for that?

https://apps.calbar.ca.gov/attorney/Licensee/Detail/93043

it looks like he submitted for resignation Sept 29 2021 (Status Inactive) and it was accepted Feb 2 2022 (Status Ineligible to Practice Law).

I also confirmed from a few sources that voluntarily giving up your law license is tantamount to disbarment 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

https://apps.calbar.ca.gov/attorney/Licensee/Detail/93043

it looks like he submitted for resignation Sept 29 2021 (Status Inactive) and it was accepted Feb 2 2022 (Status Ineligible to Practice Law).

I also confirmed from a few sources that voluntarily giving up your law license is tantamount to disbarment 

I was referring to the OP's claim that Wallet could no longer practice law because of the investing Britney's money in shady real estate deals.

The OP subsequently referred to the declaration of Michael T. Pines as his source.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block