🚨 BREAKING: Britney’s former conservator Andrew Wallet is no longer eligible to practice law in California!

2 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

This should make Andrew to sit for a disposition, he’s been the one calling the shots financially from the beginning treating this probate operation as a “hybrid business model”  

Yeah, he's pretty much put a target on his back now. Sure Daddy Rosengart will go get his *** now. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Wait, so if they invested the majority of Britney’s money into real estate, but then there’s the potential theft of $600 million from Lou, should Britney be a billionaire if these evil people hadn’t stolen her money? Idk, after all the work and torture they put her through for money they ended up reaping at her expense- I just want them in jail and Britney get every dime back because unfortunately that’s the least she deserves. She deserves so much more.

• Like 1

Based on how he left the conservatorship. It really fells like to me that he tries to bail and run before he thinks ****  is about to hit the fan. And he hopes and tries to avoid it.

I really hope something major is about to happen and Britney gets to have true and meaningful justice from the law for every single person that wronged her.

• Love 2

This is insane... so literally everything we suspected was accurate the entire time.  These people DISGUST ME, I can’t stand looking at them, let alone being in a room with them or being TOLD WHAT TO DO by them.  This gets worse and worse.  This is like 15-20 terrible people who stayed terrible for over a decade with no end in sight if what happened had not happened.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block