Britney Has Still 3 Albums Left Under RCA

8 hours ago, e_ffen said:

1. Blackout 15th Anniversary Edition 

2. New Album

3. Baby One More Time 25th Anniversary Ed. 

4. Greatest Hits 

Done! 😛

*I’m sure the Anniversary Editions normally wouldn’t count as new releases, but with enough new material, and given the circumstances, I’m sure they can make it work. With a big enough push they’d do well also! Maybe even get Blackout that #1 peak it deserves (considering 60k can take you there on the right week nowadays). 

She can just do 

-Circus Britney version

-Femme Fatale Britney version

-Britney Jean Britney version

-glory Britney version 

All in 2022 and get out of contract 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

oh i think i remember that in the past it was said she only had to release one more after glory....

If it was one more..glory rerelease might have filled that contract! Also Britney did release oops I did it again, besides and remix! 

so it’s one album left! Which Britney might have been able to get out of!

• Like 1

Well that's the saddest thing I read today. I hate RCA records. Even with FF jive records put britney in the radios, she has top 10 on bb. Then with RCA and BJ was the flop. 

All the contract resume in how the contract was made, remember the Vegas contract and the tour all with the cause that britney has to remain into the cship, that she is out of it the contract has no validity.

On 3/19/2022 at 8:33 AM, BoyDeChanel said:

She always had 4-album contracts

1. ...Baby / Oops! / Britney / In the Zone

2. GH / B in the Mix / Blackout / Circus

3. TSC / Femme Fatale / B in the Mix 2 / BJ /

4 Glory ... You'll have to wait and see :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

No. BJ was released with RCA. Femme Fatale, B in the Mix 2 was released with JIVE, so she really didn’t have a 4 album deal with Jive unless it counts since it dissipated.

• Like 1

How do you have a 4-page thread about something that has zero sources? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

There have been rumors about her album contracts for years and no one ever seems to actually have the truth. As others have pointed out, it’s even more unknown now that we don’t know how the contracts would work with the conservatorship.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Xanax said:

No. BJ was released with RCA. Femme Fatale, B in the Mix 2 was released with JIVE, so she really didn’t have a 4 album deal with Jive unless it counts since it dissipated.

Actually I think B In the Mix Volume 2 might have been RCA, I think it was released in October/November 2011 and Jive shut down in October.

On 3/19/2022 at 6:05 AM, andreafly1 said:

Oh sis, i see you. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Yes, i don't think it would be a smart move, dissolving such contracts require time and a lot of $$$ sadly.

It's more like an additional edition of the same album, it shouldn't be counted as a new full LP release or collection, tbh.

So are you in the business? Because it sounds like you’re talking out of your ***. Go to school for 4 years, get an internship, assist a CEO and work your way up to an artist management position before you tell people what is and isn’t considered contract fulfillment 🙄

I'd rather her leave RCA if she can.  They are making bank off her without actually even doing their jobs (it's the label's job for in-store/online/outdoor marketing and distribution... and we haven't seen any of that for Britney since Circus).

Britney could easily go independent and release music on her own terms and whoever she wants to work with, and make much more money and more creative control that way.  It's not difficult to release music on streaming services, I even know friends that do it. 

But if she has to fulfill that contract with RCA, hopefully they'll actually support do their job because currently they just use her to keep a big name on their roster and not doing anything for her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block