Britney Has Still 3 Albums Left Under RCA

If Jamie signed on her behalf, as the conservatorship gave him those powers, isn't it him that would get sued? It's going to be fascinating to see how these contracts get sorted out. I don't think any business should have signed anything that required Britney to be under a conservatorship. It seems to me that those businesses would want to be backpedaling as fast as possible because of the optics alone, even if they weren't sentient beings thinking it was quite a wonderful "hybrid business model".

Grrr.

Interesting. I'm sure there are major issues with her contract. If Jamie and LT have anything to show, they are bad at contracts! LT can't even prove her own agreement of the c/ship for Rosengart and Jamie approving her 500k floor was an email. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I feel the rumours of a complete collection is true. That will be coming at some point and if Britney wants to release a complete new studio album too, that wouldn't surprise me either. She wouldn't even need to do big promo for it. Most starts today don't promote like its the 2000s anymore. 

Unreleased songs and demos would be amazing treat for fans too. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, LFurbish89 said:

So are you in the business? Because it sounds like you’re talking out of your ***. Go to school for 4 years, get an internship, assist a CEO and work your way up to an artist management position before you tell people what is and isn’t considered contract fulfillment 🙄

Let me just say this: i can share opinions on the matter as much as you can act bitter for absolutely no reasons to strangers giving out 'advices' that nobody asked for.

Have a nice day, dear! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

16 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

She could just send MyahJean in the studio to record 3 albums and then go on vacation somewhere tropical.:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Alexa, play 'Abroad'. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, BoyDeChanel said:

No, BJ was the last album released under that Jive contract, when Jive merged into RCA...

No, love. BJ was the first major album from RCA and marks her first major album since JIVE dissolved as she began the recording process May 2013 until October 2013. BITM:Vol 2 was released on RCA. I have the album and on the back it says RCA as does BJ.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Xanax said:

No, love. BJ was the first major album from RCA and marks her first major album since JIVE dissolved as she began the recording process May 2013 until October 2013. BITM:Vol 2 was released on RCA. I have the album and on the back it says RCA as does BJ.

I know it says RCA on the back because Jive was dissolved by then, but I'm telling you that is the last album released from that Jive contract. Glory was the first album released on a brand new RCA contract.

• Like 2

Somebody on this thread already said this, but having a 5 album contract doesn't mean the artist has to come out with 5 albums in a limited period of time. They can do it whenever, all it means is they can't consider a contract with another label if they didn't complete those 5 albums.

So really she can do them whenever she wants, plus i highly doubt RCA has any ground to pressure her when the contract could be (allegedly, in my opinion) fraudulent under the C-ship. If the contract is anything like the Vegas one, the contract could be dissolved cause it could be argued it was done by Jamie without Britney's consent (which seems like it would be the case honestly).

So really if they want to keep Britney on their label, they better lay low and let her do her thing if they don't want the contract to be dissolved (again if it really was fraudulent, allegedly) 

22 hours ago, BoyDeChanel said:

I know it says RCA on the back because Jive was dissolved by then, but I'm telling you that is the last album released from that Jive contract. Glory was the first album released on a brand new RCA contract.

It wasn’t, but go little rockstar.

On 3/21/2022 at 1:00 AM, Psammead said:

If Jamie signed on her behalf, as the conservatorship gave him those powers, isn't it him that would get sued? It's going to be fascinating to see how these contracts get sorted out. I don't think any business should have signed anything that required Britney to be under a conservatorship. It seems to me that those businesses would want to be backpedaling as fast as possible because of the optics alone, even if they weren't sentient beings thinking it was quite a wonderful "hybrid business model".

Grrr.

She already met with RCA executives to discuss her contracts..I think Rosenguard is wise enough to remind song and say he can go to court to terminate contract if they don’t accept Britney’s term! 

my assumption is she got a good deal with RCA..she has more control! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block