Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

42 minutes ago, Serenity Rain said:

Jamie Lynn says she has the same abusive family dynamic as Britney, yet no one cares about her story the way they do about Britney's.

I totally get that Jamie Lynn has a lot of generational trauma as well, as those feelings should be 100% validated and respected. But why compare your story to your sister's? You two are completely different people with completely different stories. Yes JL, like Britney said, you DO matter, but don't minimize Britney's story or feel like you have to "one-up" her traumas. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, TheBestFan said:

The entire long text message seems fabricated as an alibi

who, in a normal setting, would write "and i remember that time...that like I definitely tried to help you...and it didnt work"

it looks like it was written to leave a damn papertrail

Lmfao thank you for noticing my god its so obvious and lou had just resigned

• Like 9

Lmao I trust Jamie Lynn just as much as I trust Sam Asghari. He initially also told all the fans to mind their business and give Britney privacy (which had we taken his advice, she would not be a free woman today and Sam Ingham would still be taking in $40,000 a month to spy on Britney and Jamie Lynn). Yes, in the later stages of the cship Sam Asghari had no choice but to join the movement, but he was living under her roof lmao what do y'all expect? Jamie Lynn definitely sent him that message and it's weird that he didn't reply or possibly not even showed it to Britney. Hopefully he showed it to her and Britney for some reason chose not to respond.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Serenity Rain said:

it's out y'all!

1. She said Britney and her stayed up late and talked about wanting the conservatorship to end in 2016 in Hawaii.

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-spears-enjoys-a-spa-day-with-sister-jamie-lynn-in-hawaii/

2. She said it blew up in her face when she spoke to Sam Ingham. He told her family and everyone. He was pissed that he was gonna be out of a job. 

3. Jamie Lynn says she has the same abusive family dynamic as Britney, yet no one cares about her story the way they do about Britney's. 

4. Jamie Lynn's daughter has begun to get gossiped about at school because of Britney's insta.

5. She said Britney will blast her on socials, apologize, blast her again, send gifts to the house, and is always up and down with her feelings about JL. 

6. Britney in response to Jamie Lynn texting her about getting d*ath threats: I never talk about your kids so what the **** are you talking about?

7. Britney texted her "I know it's not your fault I'm sorry for being so angry at you Although I'm your big sister I need you more than you ever needed me and always have." 

8. Jamie Lynn stopped speaking with her mom because she wanted her to stop inserting herself into the conservatorship.

9. Jamie Lynn texts Britney almost 5 years after freeing her from the con conversation starts. November 11th, 2020 @ 9:47 AM. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

10. Jamie Lynn's explaining why her efforts to "Free Britney" failed. In Hawaii, she expressed she wasn't happy with the conservatorship to JL. JL did some digging, shared her some research she did with Britney, "put herself on the line". Britney said she wanted to do it. They told Sam, her lawyer. The word got out to the "other side of the conservatorship" and it was shut down immediately. JL said "she needed new legal representation." Then she said "Come live with me for 6 months in Louisiana and the con will dissolve itself." She was pushing for that and connecting her with legal representation in her area. "Come home, say you're coming for a week, and stay for 6 months." She began campaigning for a new lawyer and come home.  

11.  Britney blocked Jamie Lynn recently and sent her Christmas gifts. 

12. She wants the Spears family to be a family again. She's done with people on the internet encouraging her sister to trash her. She said people who encourage her sister are just as bad as the people who abused her sister. 

Let’s be real, how do we know it’s Britney’s number

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, 1inamillion said:

So, Sam Ingham is bad.

Sam Ingham works closely with "daddy"

Daddy is good.

Make it make sense Juno Lou

Exactly! She spoke to Sam about ending the conservatorship but Sam tells the other side of the conservatorship. You mean Your dad JL? LOL yet according to her texts Jamie spears wants what Britney wants . Yeah okay! 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block