Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

Thoughts I'm thinking:

- She gave some statements about Ingham that could be potentially useful for Rosengart, I think. I like that, **** Ingham.

- JL withraws her petition and Lou Taylor resigns in november '20, and then JL sents that huge text to Britney. Coincidence? I think not.

On 1/2/2021 at 7:39 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Nov. 2, 2020 - Jamie Lynn withdraws her petition to move assets and asks to resign as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Nov. 3, 2020 - Tri Star Sports, owned by Lou M. Taylor, resigns as Britney’s business manager without prior notice.

Nov. 3, 2020 - Jamie Spears retains Michael Kane to serve as Britney’s business manager.

- Who cares if she sent the text to Sam A. too? They could probably see through her bull****, by then there was a clear path towards some sort of freedom and JL was trying to put a stop to that with nice words and promises.

- I absolutely believe Britney gets mad and then sends gitfs, she has a love-hate relationship and many reasons to be mad at her but also she loves her, and she has a hard time managing that. That still doesn't give Jamie Lynn an excuse to badmouth her in her book and all over the media acting like she's the source of all her troubles.

- I'm afraid Britney will bite the bait and reply to this again on social media, which she has a right to do and I would probably do the same, but will only help JL.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Bboy1988 said:

Some of this reminds me of how Britney blasted Jodi in court then the texts show Britney wanted her to stay on. I think Britney obviously loves Junior Linguica but is clearly angry with her and struggles between being at peace and ring angry with her. I get it. I have a family whom I love but I have issues with them and I go from peaceful to angry with them. I haven’t made peace with our problems.  

Britney didn't blast Jodi like that. She said she noticed that then her behavior was becoming similar to her father's, but ultimately agreed to have her stay to help her out of it and navigate the world again. She says it all in the same speech, which was a very responsible and reasonable thing to say. She complained about her, but recognized she could be helpful, unlike her dad. Two things can be true at the same time.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Thoughts I'm thinking:

- She gave some statements about Ingham that could be potentially useful for Rosengart, I think. I like that, **** Ingham.

- JL withraws her petition and Lou Taylor resigns in november '20, and then JL sents that huge text to Britney. Coincidence? I think not.

- Who cares if she sent the text to Sam A. too? They could probably see through her bull****, by then there was a clear path towards some sort of freedom and JL was trying to put a stop to that with nice words and promises.

- I absolutely believe Britney gets mad and then sends gitfs, she has a love-hate relationship and many reasons to be mad at her but also she loves her, and she has a hard time managing that. That still doesn't give Jamie Lynn an excuse to badmouth her in her book and all over the media acting like she's the source of all her troubles.

- I'm afraid Britney will bite the bait and reply to this again on social media, which she has a right to do and I would probably do the same, but will only help JL.

Yes i also mentioned the timing! thank you so much for bringing the receipts! 

• Love 2

Two things that bothers me about JL, her connection with Lou, and the fact that she wanted to help Britney but didn't know anything about the c-ship?

I do agree that maybe Britney is going back and forth about talking or liking Jamie Lynn, and also I'm glad she mentioned Sam Ingham, Britney MUST go after him.

• Like 2
Just now, clarage said:

I’m not biaised enough to think these text messages are fakes, it’s not fake maybe Britney didn’t saw them . Ok she tried to help it seems like she don’t realize how abusive her dad was to Britney 

Im sure they arent fake cuz im pretty sure if she wouldve faked them she couldve used a prior  date considering they were sent a week after lou resigned and it couldnt be more obvious she was planning an alibi when she saw **** got real

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

She said it blew up in her face when she spoke to Sam Ingham. He told her family and everyone. He was pissed that he was gonna be out of a job.

This will actually work in Rosengart's favor when they go after Ingham for being a fraud and corrupt.

2 hours ago, generation glory said:

She said she told Britney that all she had to do is move away live out of state for six months to establish residence to get outta the cship. How the **** was Britney supposed to even leave her house without Jamie’s security guards watching her every move. If she did move outta state for six months that still wouldn’t do anything since Britney was a conservatee with no legal rights to move in with JL or anybody anywhere.

EXACTLY. Also Jamie then started filing for conservatorship in other states, including Louisiana. It would NOT have ended the conservatorship since Jamie was conservatee and all he would have had to do was file it in other states and also he would have reported her as a kidnapping. Britney had no legal say over herself, so Jamie Lynn is either really dumb or she was just trying to set her up so the conservatorship had a reason not to release her or something. The family is so crooked.

Also I think she stopped talking to Lynne because Lynne was actually doing something finally to help Britney. Remember when Lynne was on the call with Ronan Farrow and she had to be careful no one heard her? Jamie Lynn and the husband, IMO.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ronron said:

Im sure they arent fake cuz im pretty sure if she wouldve faked them she couldve used a prior  date considering they were sent a week after lou resigned and it couldnt be more obvious she was planning an alibi when she saw **** got real

Yup! She was covering for herself when they all saw that things had changed, and the movement wasn't going away.

Her dad wanted to resign? BULL ****. Why did he have to be forcibly removed from the role nearly a year later? If these texts are real, then Jamie Lynn was gaslighting Britney and clearly siding with Jamie, who did despicable things to Britney like monitor her communications and bug her bedroom. 

I'm sorry to be conspiratorial, but something about these texts look off. Just looking at my phone's iMessage, the font looks off and so does the blue talk bubble. Anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
10 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Britney didn't blast Jodi like that. She said she noticed that then her behavior was becoming similar to her father's, but ultimately agreed to have her stay to help her out of it and navigate the world again. She says it all in the same speech, which was a very responsible and reasonable thing to say. She complained about her, but recognized she could be helpful, unlike her dad. Two things can be true at the same time.

Oooh gotcha!!! Been awhile since I’ve read what exactly was said. 👍🏽

• Like 1
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

It’s a very detailed lengthy text which screams Lou Taylor got her to send it just to have “proof” that she tried to help Britney. It’s all blaming Ingham and Lynne. Jamie Lynn & Lou knew she’d need a defense if/when Britney got free so she could come on Alex’s show, read staged texts to try to cover her ***!!! Omg at the smirk on her face she’s trying to hold back after she read that message.🙄

So much had happened before this contrived text message. She’s acting like Britney ignored her when we all know that Britney had no full control over her phone. Jamie Lynn is trying to paint a supportive picture and she’s full of ****! 

Juno chin knew she was blocked. Why send such important messages when the sender will never receive it? Answer: this was concocted by Loucifer to be used one day as her “saving grace proof” which is now. 

Either that, or these texts are photoshopped or she knew Britney wouldn’t receive them because she did not even have access to her phone. I don’t buy any of her **** for a second. I don’t think she has an ounce of good in her to be able to care this much for Britney 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:
On 1/2/2021 at 1:39 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes to all of this!!!!:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

And thank you @Steel Magnoliafor creating this timeline!!!:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block