Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

I must say she’s pretty smart about it. Britney is the victim here so I don’t expect her to be all sharp and calculated, but she’s given JL just the right material to work with. Britney forgiving her, apologising, then cursing her out again - does seem believable now. 

It’s important to remember that she’s still working with Ms Lou and they’re master manipulators. That being said, Britney should really know better at this point. They’re playing it right and she isn’t. I still can’t believe yesterday’s weird post. 

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

The one part I find very weird is how she said in November 2020 she sent Britney info via iMessage that didn’t go through and eventually Britney responded with something completely unrelated to the message but that she had sent the same message to Sam and still never heard back… this was when her phone was monitored (allegedly) do you guys think there could any truth to this? I mean she showed the message she sent and you can tell she didn’t get a response…

Exactly. I peeped it but I will keep my thought to myself because peeps round here cant handle it (3 in particular)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Drag me if you want but I can kinda see where Jamie Lynns pain comes from......all this termoil in her younger years , young adulthood .

Im not justifying the book etc etc but I do hope they can make up and be sisters again.

I see it too. I also see her incredible selfishness. 

Pain is not a free pass for being an egotistical ***hole.

I do hope they get to get along again, even if some trust is broken (as it should).

• Like 3

As from today, I will be re-directing all my Jamie Lynn hate towards my already existing hate for Sam Ingham. She's clear in my books, well kinda, she still needs to drop Lou like she dropped her own mother at some point. But I knew from the very beginning that Sam Ingham was Britney's biggest enemy. That animal will rot. His karma will be legendary.

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

If she really sent the texts to Sam A as well, he will be able to verify! Because we can see they clearly were never delivered to Britney. 

Also y’all don’t forget that Loucifer Taylor and Juno Lou are still besties and Lou Taylor was definitely not rooting for the conservatorship to end… There is still some fishy stuff going on. Take it with a grain of salt. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block