Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

4 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I will say that, no matter everything else, Jamie Lynn is really putting herself at risk by coming for Sam Ingham like this.  I think she's the only one who has publicly come for him apart from fans.  We all agree him and Reva Goetz are bad news but d.amn, to hear that Sam Ingham took these extra steps to SUPPORT Jamie Spears, who is not even his client... so distressing :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Not if a deal has already been worked out where he is the public scapegoat and gets a healthy payout from Tristar and Lou through one of their offshore accounts. 

• Like 1

look JLW - you are going around in circles and trying to paint yourself in certain light; but you need to cut the BS. what you had to do was very simple:

1 - talk to your sister in person one on one and ask her how she really felt about the conservatorship; record and gather the most information you can from her in case they block you from seeing her again.

2 - find a probate attorney independently and secretly and become his client and ask them about the options of terminating the conservatorship; for ****s sake... even Paris Hilton would've lended you the money if you supposedly didn't have any.

3- report back to Britney to see if she agrees with what you learned and organize the plan / timeline.

4 - file for termination as an interested party, which would 100% fly in court.

5 - if you found that that didn't work; raise public awareness and be the starter of the #freebritney movement and go on a media tour and read letters that Britney wrote to you like she tried to to with that FTR director and go to the rallies with flags and post stuff on breathe heavy and on instagram and maybe it could've been your testimony in court we could've heard helping free your sister and exposing everything and everyone. JLW had the most privileged position out of them all to fight this.

6 - that's all, she could be been free a decade ago.

quick and very simple, doing the right thing was not as complicated as you make it seem. not to mention she would've been the most loved person on earth and would have a career afterwards.

its only 6 easy steps you had to take JLW... anything else you say outside this it total BS and lest we forget you gave that interview at LT's house, there's NO coming back from that. at some point Britney might forgive you but i wont. you are among the worst people on this whole thing and i can totally see how you wanted to be good with god and the devil at the same time; you are a coward and a double faced narcissist. i know you are reading pathetic *****. i hope you rot in hell. all of this for enterteninamet purposes only and it is all alleged.

ily JLW and im kidding with that i said above don't sue me.

Angel Halo GIF by Tinashe

• Love 6
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Even if that text is real, it’s been proven they were monitoring her communications, what if one of them deleted that text before Brit even saw it and then blocked JL themself to prevent her from sending more.

With everything coming out now, you’d think JL would stop and think maybe Brit really didn’t see anything cuz they got it first, like use your head girl!!

She also said that she had sent the same text message to Britneys Fiancé Sam Ashgari twice just incase Britney didn’t receive it . 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, MarkSzmerdt said:

She also said that she had sent the same text message to Britneys Fiancé Sam Ashgari twice just incase Britney didn’t receive it . 

Yeah but the fact that she doesnt mention that her sisters phone was being monitored was the reason she also sent the text to sam speaks volumes, she dodges every chance to talk **** about her dad or even mention lou, she refers a lot to “her team” but then shes like i dont even know who they are! Yeah right

and that bit where she says “the other side of the cship found out” its another time where she manages to not say her dad  to keep his name clean, this really shows her agenda

• Love 3
  • Like 5
19 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I will say that, no matter everything else, Jamie Lynn is really putting herself at risk by coming for Sam Ingham like this.  I think she's the only one who has publicly come for him apart from fans.  We all agree him and Reva Goetz are bad news but d.amn, to hear that Sam Ingham took these extra steps to SUPPORT Jamie Spears, who is not even his client... so distressing :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I was surprised about that, too.

But every time I almost give Juno credit for anything, I remind myself that SHE FILMED THE INTERVIEW AT MS LOU’S HOME AND SHE HAS ZERO RECEIPTS FOR TRYING TO FREE BRITNEY.

No amount of sweet talk 14 years later will change the fact she stood by. Talking about Sam Ingham - classic gaslighting, calling out one of the bad guys to look like she’s one of us when IN REALITY SHE’S STILL FRIENDS with the rest of the bad guys and the brains behind it all - Loucifer. :jamie_lynn_grape: 

The only other “bad guy” she called out is Jamie, and even there she’s using Britney’s story to her benefit. Very convenient. :jamie_lynn_grape: 

Go after Loucifer if you’re serious, Juno. :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block