Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

Jamie Lynn's explaining why her efforts to "Free Britney" failed. In Hawaii, she expressed she wasn't happy with the conservatorship to JL. JL did some digging, shared her some research she did with Britney, "put herself on the line". Britney said she wanted to do it. They told Sam, her lawyer. The word got out to the "other side of the conservatorship" and it was shut down immediately. JL said "she needed new legal representation." Then she said "Come live with me for 6 months in Louisiana and the con will dissolve itself." She was pushing for that and connecting her with legal representation in her area. "Come home, say you're coming for a week, and stay for 6 months." She began campaigning for a new lawyer and come home. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Serenity Rain said:

Jamie Lynn's explaining why her efforts to "Free Britney" failed. In Hawaii, she expressed she wasn't happy with the conservatorship to JL. JL did some digging, shared her some research she did with Britney, "put herself on the line". Britney said she wanted to do it. They told Sam, her lawyer. The word got out to the "other side of the conservatorship" and it was shut down immediately. JL said "she needed new legal representation." Then she said "Come live with me for 6 months in Louisiana and the con will dissolve itself." She was pushing for that and connecting her with legal representation in her area. "Come home, say you're coming for a week, and stay for 6 months." She began campaigning for a new lawyer and come home. 

I kindaaaa believe parts of this 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block