Jamie Lynn Spears PT2 on Call Her Daddy: I Tried To Free Britney in 2016

40 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

Also y’all don’t forget that Loucifer Taylor and Juno Lou are still besties and Lou Taylor was definitely not rooting for the conservatorship to end… There is still some fishy stuff going on. Take it with a grain of salt. 

Exactly. Didn't she give that GMA interview from Lou Taylor's house?

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, leviathan said:

look JLW - you are going around in circles and trying to paint yourself in certain light; but you need to cut the BS. what you had to do was very simple:

1 - talk to your sister in person one on one and ask her how she really felt about the conservatorship; record and gather the most information you can from her in case they block you from seeing her again.

2 - find a probate attorney independently and secretly and become his client and ask them about the options of terminating the conservatorship; for ****s sake... even Paris Hilton would've lended you the money if you supposedly didn't have any.

3- report back to Britney to see if she agrees with what you learned and organize the plan / timeline.

4 - file for termination as an interested party, which would 100% fly in court.

5 - if you found that that didn't work; raise public awareness and be the starter of the #freebritney movement and go on a media tour and read letters that Britney wrote to you like she tried to to with that FTR director and go to the rallies with flags and post stuff on breathe heavy and on instagram and maybe it could've been your testimony in court we could've heard helping free your sister and exposing everything and everyone. JLW had the most privileged position out of them all to fight this.

6 - that's all, she could be been free a decade ago.

quick and very simple, doing the right thing was not as complicated as you make it seem. not to mention she would've been the most loved person on earth and would have a career afterwards.

its only 6 easy steps you had to take JLW... anything else you say outside this it total BS and lest we forget you gave that interview at LT's house, there's NO coming back from that. at some point Britney might forgive you but i wont. you are among the worst people on this whole thing and i can totally see how you wanted to be good with god and the devil at the same time; you are a coward and a double faced narcissist. i know you are reading pathetic *****. i hope you rot in hell. all of this for enterteninamet purposes only and it is all alleged.

ily JLW and im kidding with that i said above don't sue me.

Angel Halo GIF by Tinashe

Honestly, JL played it sooo dumb. She could have been the conquering hero. She would have rejolted her career AND freed her sister. 

instead, she chose Team Con and is wondering why ppl hate her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Didn't she read that their dad "loved" bugging her sister's bedroom? Why publish something putting their dad in good light now? Why even mention a Hawaii conversation? Why this text seems very doctored to cover for legal basis and introductory narrative such as this Hawaii conversation?

Does she have empathy?

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, leviathan said:

look JLW - you are going around in circles and trying to paint yourself in certain light; but you need to cut the BS. what you had to do was very simple:

1 - talk to your sister in person one on one and ask her how she really felt about the conservatorship; record and gather the most information you can from her in case they block you from seeing her again.

2 - find a probate attorney independently and secretly and become his client and ask them about the options of terminating the conservatorship; for ****s sake... even Paris Hilton would've lended you the money if you supposedly didn't have any.

3- report back to Britney to see if she agrees with what you learned and organize the plan / timeline.

4 - file for termination as an interested party, which would 100% fly in court.

5 - if you found that that didn't work; raise public awareness and be the starter of the #freebritney movement and go on a media tour and read letters that Britney wrote to you like she tried to to with that FTR director and go to the rallies with flags and post stuff on breathe heavy and on instagram and maybe it could've been your testimony in court we could've heard helping free your sister and exposing everything and everyone. JLW had the most privileged position out of them all to fight this.

6 - that's all, she could be been free a decade ago.

quick and very simple, doing the right thing was not as complicated as you make it seem. not to mention she would've been the most loved person on earth and would have a career afterwards.

its only 6 easy steps you had to take JLW... anything else you say outside this it total BS and lest we forget you gave that interview at LT's house, there's NO coming back from that. at some point Britney might forgive you but i wont. you are among the worst people on this whole thing and i can totally see how you wanted to be good with god and the devil at the same time; you are a coward and a double faced narcissist. i know you are reading pathetic *****. i hope you rot in hell. all of this for enterteninamet purposes only and it is all alleged.

ily JLW and im kidding with that i said above don't sue me.

Angel Halo GIF by Tinashe

This times a million!!!! Needs to go viral (but the JL would get attention so no..)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sparrowhawk said:

I noticed that none of these say "delivered". For those of us who are petty bottoms like me, we know that means the recipient blocked you. So Britney likely never got these texts as she probably had the little skunk blocked at the time. And I bet JL would send these during a time when she was fighting with Brit because she KNEW she was blocked, but she would late be able to produce these screenshots and say "look i tried!!!" Which is exactly what she's doing. 

SNAKES IN THE GRASS IT'S TIME TO CUT THE LAWN!

Ok petty bottoms !!! Lmaoooo this took me outttttt cuz it’s facts 

dead wink martindale GIF

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't know what to think :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Well consider this

text wasnt even delivered 

timing of the text was right after lou resigned

as someone else pointed out who brings up the hawaii story when she tried to help britney, the way she worded it sounded more like she was bulding an alibi which makes sense considering what was going on with the case at the time

she or the interviewer never mention lou

she evades every chance she has to say something negative about her father “the other side of the cship”

she says she sent sam the same text in case britney didnt get it, why would she think britney wouldnt get it? Did she know her phone was being monitored? If so, why didnt she mention it?

shes only specific when talking about what britney or sam ingham did never about her father or her so called team

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Oh, dead threats? What should Britney do about it? Girl, you are the one with the wrong attitude. 

Britney is the superstar, it's called #FreeBritney, not #FreeJamieLynn for a reason, honey. 

Britney said it several times: I'm not interested in family time, you have to respect her wishes. 

And no, it's actually the first time in 13 years that Britney cares for herself first, it's over! :gunney:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Exactly thank you for being able to see through Jamie Lou’s staged texts!!!! She could barely hold back the smug smile on her face after she read it. 
Did Sam A get the texts or did he have her blocked too?? If JL saw that Ingham wasn’t doing anything to help then that’s the very time she should’ve gone rouge and go public saying she’s trying to help but can not reach her sister because team con got mad about her trying to help Britney so she got pushed out. But JL didn’t. She did and said nothing except 12 years later which only serves to defend  HERSELF!!!!

You're giving me so much life in this thread. These text prove NOTHING. I could change my husbands name right now in my phone and text him and show that. If she really wanted to help her sister when she did that fake tear ig post about how "sHe haS NotHINg to L0sE oR gaIN " she could have easily denounced and called out all the bs right then and there.

I wanna remind everyone she has YET TO THIS DAY gone against the conservatorship. Even when she was asked about it on GMA "so you never agreed with the conservatorship?" she deflected and said "It's not about agreeing..." Why can't she flat out say It was wrong. It was a human/civil rights violation. Why can't she acknowledge Britney had every right to be upset. She could have easily redeemed herself by saying "I'm so sorry to my sister for not realizing the pain she was in, I have my own traumas that i'm working through but I see now and I hope we can get through this together"....She will literally say everything under the sun except that. That's enough for me, she will say and do anything to clear her name she keeps showing us who she is and people keep giving her the benefit of the doubt.

There is no redemption for her in my book.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Some of this reminds me of how Britney blasted Jodi in court then the texts show Britney wanted her to stay on. I think Britney obviously loves Junior Linguica but is clearly angry with her and struggles between being at peace and ring angry with her. I get it. I have a family whom I love but I have issues with them and I go from peaceful to angry with them. I haven’t made peace with our problems.  

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block