Britney calls Jamie Lynn scum: You've stooped to a whole new level of LOW! I've never been around you ever with a knife!

8 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I find it strange that she didn't use IG, why switching to Twitter sunddenly? Is not like it's alot different. Do you guys think they could cut her access to IG? Asking Cassie to change the log or something and that's why she didn't have other choice to use another social media to express her feelings?

Anyway I hope she will have a real plateform to talk soon, she clearly wants and has alot to say

It's posted from a computer. I think it's easier to post to Twitter or Facebook than Instagram from the web. Actually only recently it's made possible to post to Instagram from a computer, and is still kind of rudimentary 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Yoooo Brit is outta pocket! 🤣.  I have to keep applauding her for speaking up, but it is extremely messy and pretty sad what they’re relationship has become. I wonder if Britney is going to get a manager? I guess since she’s not working, she doesn’t need one. Or a representative. I’m sure she’s tired of having others represent her and speak on her behalf. 

Is there anyone here who still doesn’t think she runs her social media?

I’m not gonna lie, I’m kinda conflicted about this too. It’s beyond sad that it’s come to this BUT the Spears’s, the Taylor’s and the Watson’s brought this **** on themselves!!!! JL wants to “speak her truth” but hypocritically wants Britney to stfu and then her and her husband call her crazy for putting their *** on blast?! No ma’am!! 

Today, in this moment, I am so happy that Britney is defending herself against these false, ludicrous allegations her ex-sister featuring Lou Taylor are making!!! She was silenced for over 13 years!!! I’ll never again say “Britney take it offline”. I realize I was wrong. No, keep it online!!! Girl, tell it all!!!! It may be messy but Britney did make this mess all by herself!!!! I’m here for this 100%!!!

2022= Britney speaks!!!!:yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 8
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's posted from a computer. I think it's easier to post to Twitter or Facebook than Instagram from the web. Actually only recently it's made possible to post to Instagram from a computer, and is still kind of rudimentary 

Yeah you are probably right, I'm just worried and I truly hope she is safe to say whatever she wants and where she wants...

• Love 1

I really don't get it. Why JL is doing this? Like she doesn't understand that Britney eventually can expose her lies. She can't be that stupid, or can she? This level of delusion isn't available for me. She really believes that kind of damage control would help her? Well, this isn't actually a damage control. It's a damage itself. She's buring herself deeper. How can she not understand this?

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I was thinking the same thing… instead she brings up a… squash?? :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

Not a squash being more entertaining to read about than Brit’s rat sister! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

23 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

The night she accidentally cut her lips off :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Nnnnnn :orangu_orangutan_ape:

14 minutes ago, Stefani said:

How many lashings has Jamie Lynn endured in the past 48 hours? Her scalp must be red and sore from all the times her weave was pulled. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

She must have a humiliation fetish because girl has been draggged! :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block