Britney calls Jamie Lynn scum: You've stooped to a whole new level of LOW! I've never been around you ever with a knife!

35 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This, like yesterday’s message, feels surprisingly light for the kind of accusations and claims JL was making. Not to be reaching, but I wonder if Britney is still, in some way, trying to protect her sister despite everything.

Chris Rock Reaction GIF

What? She literally called her scum...

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Because she's trying to say that Britney has schizophrenia.

Please may I ask what makes you say this? I’ve heard this being brought up a few times now? Did JL or Larry I can’t remember who say she had paranoid schizophrenia? This is all so wrong. They are vultures, poor Britney has no one I feel so incredibly sad for her she’s so sad 😞 

After all I read JL books is ger telling the britney story to her eyes. It's not about JL life. We need to pay attention how JL described b on the book from being her role model and beloved sister to someone who was unstable "crazy". 

This is all a matter of control the narrative, they want this, they want to people to start thinking that britney through the year started to behave strange and was crazy. It's a way for them to justify why they did. 

They still wanna put britney as the crazy one. They want people to think that britney is crazy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
23 minutes ago, Korb said:

Yall will disagree with me perhaps but i think this back and forth is actually inappropriate and very sad to see. 

The state of their relationship is deteriorating and it's all happening very publicly. It's sad to see sisters call each other scum, you know? Some of yall egging this on or encouraging the messy fallout of the free Britney movement are not thinking about how this is negatively impacting Brit. She feels really hurt by the closest people to her, her own family. That's a horrible state of mind to be in. I hope she finds peace and reconciliation.

Yeah the whole egging on is bad, but do you seriously expect her to sit and take it quietly when her sister wrote an ENTIRE BOOK badmouthing her?

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block