New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney calls Jamie Lynn scum: You've stooped to a whole new level of LOW! I've never been around you ever with a knife!

24 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Unfortunately it won’t now that they don’t have access to Britney’s money. I truly hope Britney can get some kind of gag order on all of them. There’s absolutely no reason any of them need to tell stories to make money. 

I agree. They should be silenced forever. 

• Like 1

OMGG I LOVE HER :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

And she was good with her, she could have included some reference to JL's knife incident :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I wonder if she has read the chapter dedicated to her testimony (i want to read her answe to that but i'm sure that's gonna hurt her deeply so i dont want her to read it lol)

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

The book doesn’t say why she just says it randomly. A lot of the book goes off on tangents and stream of consciousness. One min she’s 8 the next she’s 18 then she’s 12 and never explains so you’re really confused as it isn’t linear but she’s written it like it flows no one proof read it. She says something and then it’s done. Except about her kids so I skipped all that 

I know but JL’s vague and short on details. Imo that’s on purpose. The way it’s being told paints the picture of a raging Britney attack her sister with a knife because she’s crazy like that. In the interview JL says she was scared and upset about Britney feeling that way. She did it on purpose. Everyone remembers the umbrella incident … replace that object with a knife and her sister her perceived target. Britney is far from perfect but this smear campaign her own sister is waging against her is disgusting.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
Just now, generation glory said:

I know but JL’s vague and short on details. Imo that’s on purpose. The way it’s being told paints the picture of a raging Britney attack her sister with a knife because she’s crazy like that. In the interview JL says she was scared and upset about Britney feeling that way. She did it on purpose. Everyone remembers the umbrella incident … replace that object with a knife and her sister her perceived target. Britney is far from perfect but this smear campaign her own sister is waging against her is disgusting.

I totally agree she’s conveniently  vague it’s the only other thing she’s done since like 2014 making an album she needs the income lol what a tragic mess

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I assumed Jamie Lynn was referring to this happening when they were young (before they had kids). Damn Britney went IN 

I'm expecting the live to include every detail :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

In before Britney drops something else 5 minutes before you go live :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 4

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, KL4521 said:

Why does it even matter if Britney WAS scared and brought a knife into her room? Sometimes we get freaked out lying in our own beds when we hear a weird noise outside, etc. That doesn't make a person crazy.

I thought the same thing and don't a lot of americans have guns in their house for safety? (obviously Britney wouldn't have had access to that).

Britney was isolated, trapped with an abusive alcoholic, drugged, forced into mental health facilities against her will, forced to work and god knows what else.

I'd probably have some form of protection too!

• Like 4