Britney calls Jamie Lynn scum: You've stooped to a whole new level of LOW! I've never been around you ever with a knife!

Just now, Slayer said:

I thought the same thing and don't a lot of americans have guns in their house for safety? (obviously Britney wouldn't have had access to that).

Britney was isolated, trapped with an abusive alcoholic, drugged, forced into mental health facilities against her will, forced to work and god knows what else.

I'd probably have some form of protection too!

Yeah when I read it I understood the intent -- try to make her sister seem crazy/paranoid, but there was absolutely no context so I didn't understand the big deal. Plus Britney dealt with people invading her privacy her entire life, stalkers, etc, etc, and she's not supposed to be paranoid?! Get outta here JL

• Like 1

What Jamie Lynn fails to understand is that no matter what she claims Britney did, once Britney denies it, the public and her fans will take Britney’s side. She’s been silence too much, gaslit too much. Nothing Britney ever did warranted a conservatorship designed to last her whole lifetime. A cship used to manipulate her with access to her kids. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, KL4521 said:

Why does it even matter if Britney WAS scared and brought a knife into her room? Sometimes we get freaked out lying in our own beds when we hear a weird noise outside, etc. That doesn't make a person crazy.

Because she's trying to say that Britney has schizophrenia.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Korb said:

Yall will disagree with me perhaps but i think this back and forth is actually inappropriate and very sad to see. 

The state of their relationship is deteriorating and it's all happening very publicly. It's sad to see sisters call each other scum, you know? Some of yall egging this on or encouraging the messy fallout of the free Britney movement are not thinking about how this is negatively impacting Brit. She feels really hurt by the closest people to her, her own family. That's a horrible state of mind to be in. I hope she finds peace and reconciliation.

I agree but I also feel that for her her family have been able to steer the narrative in any what way and she couldn’t say anything. She’s finally getting to tell her narrative her truth her feelings. It’s sad but I think I’d want to have a public spat with her too and ruin her book before it comes out and any chance of continuing her career. Bish earned it. Brit knows how to handle herself this must be debilitating but also liberating to be able to shut them up and their narrative against her for once!

• Love 5
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Korb said:

Yall will disagree with me perhaps but i think this back and forth is actually inappropriate and very sad to see. 

The state of their relationship is deteriorating and it's all happening very publicly. It's sad to see sisters call each other scum, you know? Some of yall egging this on or encouraging the messy fallout of the free Britney movement are not thinking about how this is negatively impacting Brit. She feels really hurt by the closest people to her, her own family. That's a horrible state of mind to be in. I hope she finds peace and reconciliation.

Jamie Lynn started it the moment she saw her sister was being a puppet of her father and management and did nothing for the sister that loved her so much.

It's unforgivable that that wormy looking vomit has the effing nerve to be on TV, 14 years later and say she has no idea how a conservatorship works. Why didn't she publicly speak out IN 14 YEARS?!?!?1 Why didn't she condemn the abuse her sister was going through in the 14 years that she was being controlled and abused???

Her sister doesn't deserve sympathy. She deserves to be dragged to deepest pit in hell and spend the rest of her life there. She deserves NOTHING. You reap what you sow. For years she has  abused and she has benefited from the abuse of her sister, now it's time she reaps the misery and pain she caused Britney.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

Omfg :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: GET HER KNEE GIVE HER A FAT LIP SHE NEEDS IT!! AND LIP FILLERS BUT SHE CANT AFFORD THEM SO PUNCH HER INSTEAD!!!!!!!

Seriously what happened to her nose eh??? And that JL was talking about Justin in some interviews like wwtttffff LOW!! I wish JT would come out and be like “I don’t know who she is” (Mariah moment) 🤣🤣🤣

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block