Britney calls Jamie Lynn scum: You've stooped to a whole new level of LOW! I've never been around you ever with a knife!

The marriage ended within hours, but the chaos of my sister’s life was just beginning. Jason still tries to make himself relevant in Britney’s life by talking all kinds of nonsense. He even gives the occasional interview discussing our family, trying to stir up interest in himself.
My sister returned to Louisiana, and my family managed damage control and tried to minimize the media fallout. Everyone was more concerned with the public perception than my sister’s emotional state. Britney continued to act erratically, and all I wanted was her interest and approval. I wanted my sister back. But instead, I saw the depth of her difficulty. She was paranoid and erratic. One time, she said to me, “Baby, I’m scared,” and took a large knife from the kitchen, pulled me along to my room, and she locked us both inside. She put the knife in the bedside table drawer and simply repeated, “I’m scared.” She needed me to sleep beside her. Within days of this episode, Britney was packing up and headed back to her life in LA. I knew something was very wrong, and I was powerless to do anything about it. Everyone was too invested and didn’t want to do what should have been done. Something was off, and I had a shaky feeling when she left.

2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

This is a war by Lou Taylor against Britney. The woman is powerful in the media . Her and JUDAS Lynn are trying to drive her off the edge. , Either lead her to hurt herself or make her have another major breakdown where gets hospitalised so they turn around and say " we told you". Then britney's back in the same trap for LIFE. 

Stay strong Britney. Karma will work in your favour. And what a malicious , terrible person JL is. I hope she suffers in pain for this. 

That's what I think. 100% sure LT os behind this.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This entire ordeal has Lou Taylors ugly, gay-husband finger-ing fingerprints all over it. Lou isnt big enough to fight back against Britney, so she ghost wrote Jamies book and is trying to instigate **** and get Britney to get emotional so she can reassure her clients that Britney really did need her. The entire ending paragraph is basically JL (cough, Lou, cough) saying Britney management did nothing wrong. I mean… even the interviews were ******* conducted at Loucifers house. Complete with ugly ads football player shoulder pads and no neck.

• Like 7
24 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

This is a war by Lou Taylor against Britney. The woman is powerful in the media . Her and JUDAS Lynn are trying to drive her off the edge. , Either lead her to hurt herself or make her have another major breakdown where gets hospitalised so they turn around and say " we told you". Then britney's back in the same trap for LIFE. 

Stay strong Britney. Karma will work in your favour. And what a malicious , terrible person JL is. I hope she suffers in pain for this. 

That’s really sad if it’s true. And I’m sure that it is. 

I’ve actually been a little worried something bad would happen, to be honest. Britney is so strong but she’s still a human being and the backstabbing must really hurt. I don’t know how she finds the strength, but this is why we shouldn’t spread any more negativity even if she posts random n00ds (which I hope she’s done with, but still). 

13 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Would've been the perfect time to bring back this glorious moment :

?width=483&version=1881137

Would've been so easy. Just goes to show Britney isn’t as petty and low as her disgusting family. At this point, if Britney posted something that, JL would probably be pathetic enough to strike back with a bald Britney picture or something if Ms Lou told her to do so. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block