Britney calls Jamie Lynn scum: You've stooped to a whole new level of LOW! I've never been around you ever with a knife!

I find it strange that she didn't use IG, why switching to Twitter sunddenly? Is not like it's alot different. Do you guys think they could cut her access to IG? Asking Cassie to change the log or something and that's why she didn't have other choice to use another social media to express her feelings?

Anyway I hope she will have a real plateform to talk soon, she clearly wants and has alot to say

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Even in her responses she doesn’t spill the tea on Jamie Lynn . Like she is just defending herself … she isn’t dragging her by sharing other stories. I respect that. She could easily be like what about the time when …

this is messy but probably good PR for the book 

also in Jamie Lynn’s defense, she literally said Britney was scared of something and was trying to protect them. Not sure why this is so sensationalized. Like half of the US are gun owners … so I don’t see what’s wrong with Britney fearing something and trying to protect her sister. Maybe there was an intruder or paparazzi in her home. 

Because during the interviews Jamie Lynn didn’t say why Britney felt scared enough to take herself and her sister to a safe place and bring a knife with her for protection. The lame *** journalists also never ask or mentioned the full context either. Surely they got an advance copy of the book to read before the interview so they know a bit more than the public who hasn’t read the book. Bottom line is I believe Britney!! Jamie Lynn is a LIAR!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Transcript:

Spoiler

Jamie Lynn ... congrats babe 👏! You've stooped to a whole new level of LOW ... I've never been around you ever with a knife or would I ever even think to do such !!! The only knife 🔪 I ever saw you with at home was cutting the biggest pieces of squash 🍠 I ever saw in my life and it was way too big for me to cut ... So please please stop with these crazy lies for the Hollywood books 🤔📚!!! NOW and only NOW I do know only a scum person would make up such things about someone .... I'm actually very confused about you making that up because it's honestly not like you at all !!!! Around the kids ???? Jamie Lynn, seriously ??? Come on !!! Congrats on introducing your older sister the concept of getting LOW ... LOWER ... LOWEST ... because you win on that one, babe 🏆!!!!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Because during the interviews Jamie Lynn didn’t say why Britney felt scared enough to take her and her sister to a safe place and bring a knife with her for protection. The lame *** journalists also never ask or mentioned the full context either. Surely they got an advance copy of the book to read before the interview so they know a bit more than the public who hasn’t read the book. Bottom line is I believe Britney!! Jamie Lynn is a LIAR!!!

The book doesn’t say why she just says it randomly. A lot of the book goes off on tangents and stream of consciousness. One min she’s 8 the next she’s 18 then she’s 12 and never explains so you’re really confused as it isn’t linear but she’s written it like it flows no one proof read it. She says something and then it’s done. Except about her kids so I skipped all that 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block