Jamie Lynn posts statement in response to Britney

You can't say you've worked hard in spite of being Britney's little sister when the original title of your so-called personal memoir was taken from a song performed by....Britney!!

I'm sick of this sl**, she's ingenuine and I've had enough of her being this dismissive, entitled brat. Yeah it was probably hard living in the shadow of someone else, but if you cared about healing those issues, you'd go to therapy, not write a ******* book. Go back to your trailer and choke on a ****.

God WHAT a mess!!

I am so glad I am not in a family with such dysfunction and chaos. I hope Britney and everyone truly heals from this. I don’t know how Britney will, because although she’s acknowledged she needs therapy, she doesn’t trust doctors etc., which is not her fault and it’s sad. 

JLS’s— I mean, JLSW’s — statement is giving reality show drama and it’s just a mess. 

Just like you can use your voice and share your it truth, Jamie Lynn, Britney can too. She’s not gonna stay silent anymore either. I think she’s making up for lost time in a lot of ways by speaking up when she couldn’t before. 

Popcorned planet said it best.

Since Britney hasn't had her sit down interview or tell all book deal.

Team con made sure they had deals and press tour. 

So this is all strategic.  

It's planned out. 

This is the first leg of Let's paint Britney crazy tour with Jamie Lynn. 

You have to realize this is a well planned ordeal, so by the time Britney is ready to tell her story. The media and the public that never cared about Britney was already persuaded into the side to choose..

So it's even harder now to stan Britney as her name gets slandered and her fans are being labeled as wishing death threats on kids and other stuff that isn't true. 

But , I'm with certain Britney fans at this point it's best to keep out keyboard at bay..

The anger inside us is like one wrong word and were in Facebook, Instagram or Twitter jail for 30 days or permanently ban, and you know that's what team con wants, us to be silenced that way we don't get in the way of taking back Britney spears.  

Nothing Jamie says really equates to the embezzling, drugging and enslaving of the conservatorship, from which they ALL profited.

Starting s media circus and blurring the issues with silly drama.

Signed on to be trustee and "it was a misunderstanding"?? Signs legal documents just like that without understanding what they mean???

So much bull**** 

Shameless spin doctoring with non issues 

BRITNEY PULL PUT THE LAWSUITS

So now she's a Watson? Girrrrrl open up your comments so we can bust your bubble you coward. She has to be brain washed SHE HAS TO BE. There is no way she is choosing to be this delusional Kandi Burruss Bravo GIF

Even if britney does text you nice things you probably go out and do **** like this that gets her pissed off again! STOP USING YOUR KIDS TO PLAY VICTIM.

She truly believs she would have had her own show all on her own she would have succeed in Hollywood all by her lonesome :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: girl you are a hoot!  Also girl did you even write your book or was it Lou because it clearly about Britney! :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: this is giving me MARTIA MARTIA MARTIA vibes 

You won't say anything about the lies your being called out for but must stand your ground for your daughters well Jamie Lynn your children only stay children for soo long they will grow up to be woman one day and can find all the **** you did and didn't do online. 

I hope you like being the villain because just know we will always be here to remind you that your trash. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: Good always wins it just does. 

What isn’t the truth?  Britney being ticked off that JL is, very publicly, discussing Britney?  How does saying Britney was “erratic”, “paranoid”, and “spiraling” healing any of JL’s traumas?  All that does is rehash negative emotions in Britney.  Britney’s troubles need to remain private as Britney HERSELF said it’s “embarrassing and demoralizing.”  Is Britney not supposed to feel some type of way that her sister is talking about BRITNEY’S situation when Britney HERSELF said she was frustrated that her family is doing interviews about her?   I read excerpts of her book and she absolutely DOGS her sister simply to make herself look more like a victim and to portray Britney, a woman with SEVERE trauma, as some evil villain.  JL is allowed to discuss Britney, she is her sister, but she takes such an aggressive stance that it’s completely rational for Britney to feel like she’s being targeted.  Obviously JL is over the harassment, who wouldn’t be, but Britney isn’t the reason for ANY of it…yet JL is accusing Britney of being responsible.  It’s not Britney’s job to come out and publicly tell the world to leave JL alone…she has more important issues to deal with.  OVERWHELMING evidence available to the public has caused the public to turn on JL and while I never condone death threats or anything of the like, it isn’t Britney’s fault.  JL has had YEARS to speak and do something about it.  She conveniently waits until this very moment to speak out in her version of “support.”  She has yet to actually discuss the public information available that has caused people to target her.  WHY didn’t she speak up for so long?  WHY does she have a relationship with a woman who Britney called a stalker and who masterminded her conservatorship?  Why did she fail to accurately discuss her role as trustee?  Why is there proof that she used Britney’s money for her own personal expenses?  Why did she utilize Britney’s vacation home while she was neglected in a horrible mental health facility against her will?  And, ultimately, why does she fail to show her sister any validation in HER feelings?  Not a single mention of how messed up it was to utilize such a restrictive arrangement for nearly 14 years.

and for the love of GOD she needs to stop using her daughter as a pawn to make Britney feel some type of shame.  That’s so disgusting.  The conversation she needs to have with her daughter is “hey, your aunt’s situation was really messed up and I chose to stay quiet over the years while she was deprived of her basic human liberties, such as expanding her family…these injustices caused her a lot of pain, heartache, and trauma and now she’s trying to work through them the best way she knows how.  Unfortunately because of my failure to speak up and for some relationships I’ve made over the years, the world has learned of how messed up it was for me to behave the way I did and that is why we are receiving these threats.”

JL could’ve written this book years ago and it could’ve been a different narrative of her life and her support of her sister.  But she chose to ride the waves of Britney’s situation being very public again and releasing this before Britney herself tells the story.  People are grasping to any new information they can get about this story and she knew if she beat Britney to the press her book would sell better than if she waited until AFTER Britney spoke.  And it’s funny she says this isn’t about Britney.  This entire book is clearly a PR stunt to take the heat off of her….and if it wasn’t about Britney, JL would be redirecting all these interviews and saying “Everything I want to touch on about my sister is in my book, but ultimately this is about me, so I’d rather not make these interviews about my relationship with her.”

…but it is about Britney.  It is about money.  And it is about making Britney the bad guy.  Shame on this girl…to use methods of manipulation and guilt to make her traumatized sister feel bad about herself and make this situation about herself.  Your trauma is real, JL.  But so is Britney’s…and you weren’t deprived of having your youngest daughter.  Imagine how Britney felt watching her sister have another baby when that’s all she ever wanted.  I’m so done talking about her.  She needs a serious grip on the concept of the world not revolving around her.  End rant.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

My thoughts:

Yes, Jamie Lynn has trauma. She was exposed to be a media circus almost her entire life. Her teen pregnancy was put out on display for the world to dissect and discuss. She had a toxic home life. I have absolutely no doubt that she was abused and subjected to some awful things that as a child, she did not deserve. She was not raised in a normal environment and her world is way different from anything we've ever known. I sympathize with the fact that she's going to have some issues and huge baggage to deal with from that. The death threats and awful messages about her kids aren't okay and I have no doubt she has struggled.

HOWEVER.

Work thru that **** PRIVATELY. Don't involve your sister who has endured unbelievable trauma herself on a much, much larger scale. Don't do freaking interviews to put your (and her) personal issues out there on a global scale. Don't act bitter and defensive and quite frankly, heartless, during a PR campaign meant to save face. You're 100 % achieving the opposite of what you intended, JL. This isn't a win and this isn't the time.

What you should have done? Released a statement supporting your sister. Keep it short and sweet and not about you. I truly think she's been pressured not to speak out about the termination of the con by Lou and the team and she fears the legal and personal ramifications from that. I get that. Lou's likely brainwashed the hell out of her. So, say something about your sister that just says "I love you, Brit, and am always here for you." and LEAVE IT AT THAT. If you still feel the need to share your story and your traumas (and I get that, I'm a writer)--start a blog. Or, wait a year or so and then release a book after all the media regarding the conservatorship has died down a bit that still leaves your sister's incredibly personal psychiatric struggles out of it. (Personally, I think the book isn't a good idea no matter what but it's not my decision to make. Kind of like how I'm still beside myself that Lynne released a memoir in the midst of Britney's personal struggles in '08. Unreal.) I just simply do not understand why no one thought to delay JL's book a bit if they are truly wanting to make her look like a decent human being. I guess money is king after all.

Your story is your story to tell. Cool. Go for it. But hers is HERS to tell. Point blank, simple, period.

This is just sad to watch.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, G-unit said:

What isn’t the truth?  Britney being ticked off that JL is, very publicly, discussing Britney?  How does saying Britney was “erratic”, “paranoid”, and “spiraling” healing any of JL’s traumas?  All that does is rehash negative emotions in Britney.  Britney’s troubles need to remain private as Britney HERSELF said it’s “embarrassing and demoralizing.”  Is Britney not supposed to feel some type of way that her sister is talking about BRITNEY’S situation when Britney HERSELF said she was frustrated that her family is doing interviews about her?   I read excerpts of her book and she absolutely DOGS her sister simply to make herself look more like a victim and to portray Britney, a woman with SEVERE trauma, as some evil villain.  JL is allowed to discuss Britney, she is her sister, but she takes such an aggressive stance that it’s completely rational for Britney to feel like she’s being targeted.  Obviously JL is over the harassment, who wouldn’t be, but Britney isn’t the reason for ANY of it…yet JL is accusing Britney of being responsible.  It’s not Britney’s job to come out and publicly tell the world to leave JL alone…she has more important issues to deal with.  OVERWHELMING evidence available to the public has caused the public to turn on JL and while I never condone death threats or anything of the like, it isn’t Britney’s fault.  JL has had YEARS to speak and do something about it.  She conveniently waits until this very moment to speak out in her version of “support.”  She has yet to actually discuss the public information available that has caused people to target her.  WHY didn’t she speak up for so long?  WHY does she have a relationship with a woman who Britney called a stalker and who masterminded her conservatorship?  Why did she fail to accurately discuss her role as trustee?  Why is there proof that she used Britney’s money for her own personal expenses?  Why did she utilize Britney’s vacation home while she was neglected in a horrible mental health facility against her will?  And, ultimately, why does she fail to show her sister any validation in HER feelings?  Not a single mention of how messed up it was to utilize such a restrictive arrangement for nearly 14 years.

and for the love of GOD she needs to stop using her daughter as a pawn to make Britney feel some type of shame.  That’s so disgusting.  The conversation she needs to have with her daughter is “hey, your aunt’s situation was really messed up and I chose to stay quiet over the years while she was deprived of her basic human liberties, such as expanding her family…these injustices caused her a lot of pain, heartache, and trauma and now she’s trying to work through them the best way she knows how.  Unfortunately because of my failure to speak up and for some relationships I’ve made over the years, the world has learned of how messed up it was for me to behave the way I did and that is why we are receiving these threats.”

JL could’ve written this book years ago and it could’ve been a different narrative of her life and her support of her sister.  But she chose to ride the waves of Britney’s situation being very public again and releasing this before Britney herself tells the story.  People are grasping to any new information they can get about this story and she knew if she beat Britney to the press her book would sell better than if she waited until AFTER Britney spoke.  And it’s funny she says this isn’t about Britney.  This entire book is clearly a PR stunt to take the heat off of her….and if it wasn’t about Britney, JL would be redirecting all these interviews and saying “Everything I want to touch on about my sister is in my book, but ultimately this is about me, so I’d rather not make these interviews about my relationship with her.”

…but it is about Britney.  It is about money.  And it is about making Britney the bad guy.  Shame on this girl…to use methods of manipulation and guilt to make her traumatized sister feel bad about herself and make this situation about herself.  Your trauma is real, JL.  But so is Britney’s…and you weren’t deprived of having your youngest daughter.  Imagine how Britney felt watching her sister have another baby when that’s all she ever wanted.  I’m so done talking about her.  She needs a serious grip on the concept of the world not revolving around her.  End rant.

THIS THIS THIS. Couldn't agree more. 

• Love 1

What a vile woman.

And all of a sudden she's a Watson now. Jamie-me-me Lynn Spears "what about me" Watson.

I get that growing up in the shadow of one of the most loved popstars on the planet was not easy, but damn, she's really not making it easy to like her. 

Poor Britney. Who needs enemies when you've got a sister like this?

Whoever advised her to release this book was delusional lmao, she is coming off horrifically. She honestly gives me sociopath vibes. This book and the way she is acting only further prove how they treat Britney, she’s not shown one scrap of empathy for her sister losing 13 years of her life due to corrupt courts and their own family. Furthermore this little brat is the reason Lou Taylor managed to get access to Britney in the first place. What a vile piece of work. 

• Like 1

Yawn 

Poor me .. lie... All her fault.. lie ...Poor me..

yawn 

Condo. Cats. Knives. Sjb trust. LouSer Tail-or. Remix. Paid for song lyric award. Flop career. Almost killed my kid. Irresponsible teenage intimacy. Bullying co workers. Am a Watson but number plate says Spears. Zoey reboot Lies, intrigue. Lies, slander, plagiarism

Ewww yawn

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block