Jamie Lynn posts statement in response to Britney

26 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

She has used her daughter to gain sympothy points for 100th time now. It's childish.

Like she did "Audio on" when her daughter was consolidating for her crying.

Just As I Thought Trash GIF - Just As I Thought Trash Sassy - Discover &  Share GIFs

I feel bad for her daughter , she doesn't know how evil her mother is , she probably supports her mama and hates Britney because of Jamie.

57 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I wonder if Lynne is going to comment on any of this.

The book really slams her, which is surprising since it seems like JL and her kids spend a good amount of time with Lynne. 

She even claims Lynne beat her with a purse and camera to the point she had bruises. 

She threw the whole family under the bus to please Lou. Honestly, Lou did quite a number on Jamie Lynn. That woman is scary

• Haha 3
  • Like 5

I just hope Britney is sat somewhere comfy, healthy, with love and good energy. This is A LOT to take. It's obviously nothing new to her, but if my estranged sister were out giving insulting interviews about me I'd be pretty riled up. It's becoming a mudslinging campaign. She should have just kept her book off the shelves for another year at the least (as if it was ever a thing before this and not Lou's defense memoir as told by JLS) and issued a "I unconditionally love my sister and wish her only the best during this transformative time" statement and laid low but instead she is literally out peddling her sister to anyone who will give her a mic. Tragic and the trashiest of the trashy and no shoulderpads or Lou-home-decor atmosphere can hide that. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Or LaToya Jackson :jamie_lynn_grape:

I know La Toya's honesty has been frequently called into question, but I actually always thought what she says she went through with that manager who forced her to marry him and kind of kept her as a slave and exploited her ***uality was the closest thing I'd ever heard to something like what Britney has gone through before this from a celebrity.

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I know La Toya's honesty has been frequently called into question, but I actually always thought what she says she went through with that manager who forced her to marry him and kind of kept her as a slave and exploited her ***uality was the closest thing I'd ever heard to something like what Britney has gone through before this from a celebrity.

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

Yeah, you're right. Don't mean to trash her

Allison has had a rough life too

Huh.

• Like 1

Oh my ******* god!!! 

it is no more Britney’s fault that your family is receiving death threats than it is your own.

If you truly wanted to not be in the midst of this, you would’ve kept quiet.

Britney’s testimony and the heat around her sister would’ve faded and the focus would’ve been back on Jamie and Lou. But instead she wrote a book and continues to flog it and bring attention on herself and thus her daughters too. 

I hope one day her daughter writes a book all about her when she needs peace and privacy and brings a hailstorm of bull**** on her. 

• Love 1

Honestly guys, I kind of feel a bit ashamed to be coming on this site right now.

I think we have to remember that we literally know nothing, Jamie Lynn is right when she says that Britney's posts are vague, more often than not people  put the pieces of the jigsaw together themselves which isn't always right. The sooner Britney comes out and does an actual interview the better in my opinion.

The only thing that we know for sure about Jamie Lynn is that Britney did not like the fact she sang her songs on stage.

We cannot sit here effectively bullying someone, it's not right, no matter what we think we know.

I'm going to come off this site for a while because it's exhausting reading all the hate.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block