Jamie Lynn posts statement in response to Britney

Jamie Lynn claims to have Britney’s back and to have always been there. However, we only see her bashing Britney and not a word about her abusers and the slavery she lived in.

I was so clueless. I was a teen mom. I was a teen mom. You are a ******* spolied brat ******* jealous of your ******* famous sister. You have everything ******* handed to you since day one. Britney invented you for ****s sake. Open your eyes you little backstabbing *****. You only want the same amount of attention she has gotten throughout her career. You want the spotlight. You’re tired of living under her shadow. Get over yourself. Be grateful for what you’ve got and learn a bit about self awareness. You have to realize that your hate, your resentment and your jealousy have you blinded. Me me me me me me me me me me me me is all we hear in your interviews. Stop being so busy being a victim. News flash: The world doesn’t revolve around you. You lack maturity, compassion, consideration, humility and gratitude. If everything you have say about the person that gave you a name, a career and a living for your whole life is that she is a liar, that because of her your miserable, that she overshadowing you, that you couldn’t help because whatever excuse, then the problem is not her, it’s you. You’re embarrassing and pathetic. Whatever comes out of your mouth is worthless. The real liar here is you. We all know you decided to team up with human traffickers out of resentment and you loved every minute of it. You have always known what you’re doing. You’re far from being a victim here. You’re just a revengeful little ***** that claims to work hard and to have built a career on your own. But look at yourself, all what you’re doing is selling a book about your sisters life, named after her biggest hit, promoting it in interviews talking about your sister, posting in social media about her… I mean are you really THAT stupid? We hate you Jamie Lynn Spears Watson.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

She is so full of S#%T

We all saw what her husband has been saying so we can put two and two together and only imagine what Jamie Lynn is saying about Britney behind closed doors.

She’s a complete narcissist who doesn’t give a damn about her sister’s abuse or feelings. 

Jamie Lynn has absolutely no talent. Her dull stale acting in Zoey 101 made her the least interesting character to watch in her OWN show. She has no career and no fans and she’s only somebody because of her sister. You hear that Jamie Lynn? You would be nothing without your sister. Maybe if you hear it enough times you will eventually understand.

You should be grateful for Britney taking your family out of poverty and giving you and Bryan the opportunity to have a career. You should have done more research into her conservatorship on your own instead of remaining ignorant about it for 13 years when your sister was crying out for help. You are pathetic.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Seriously can we stop with the hate, maybe she didn’t experience the same as britney, but she came from the same family, she has her own traumatized past and yes Britney is her sister and of course she would talk about her. Both did what they needed to do to survive in this toxic family and environnement. Its no one fault that they parents are like that. Now they can both get out of that and live their owns life, they should be together agaisnt this traumatic experienced and stop throwing rock at each other like that.

14 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I think many are too busy being defensive to realize it, but this is really going to tarnish the perception of Britney for a lot of people. Mostly the news media and will then spread to GP. This whole situation is not good. 

You must’ve not seen Twitter. The GP is on Britney’s side. The media however will never be on her side, drama brings in the money.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block