Jamie Lynn posts statement in response to Britney

honestly... I have family who deal with mental illness that are so delusional that they think everyone is out to get them, I used to be one of those people, so even IF all of this was true, it isn't Britney's fault ... HOWEVER a court would NOT release someone from a conservatorship who is suffering from that level of mental illness, and also where are these so called "texts" between JL and Britney??? it just isn't buyable at this point with all of the evidence stating the opposite... JL needs to delete her socials, and stop appearing on tv... and just go.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

JL insinuating that Britney is a liar is not a good look for her. She needs to understand that we don't care about whether or not Britney is telling the truth. Just support your sister, shut up, and don't release a book coming after her. Why is that so hard? Show that you care about her through actions, not through worthless words and if you can't do that then shut the hell up beech.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

JL insinuating that Britney is a liar is not a good look for her. She needs to understand that we don't care about whether or not Britney is telling the truth. Just support your sister, shut up, and don't release a book coming after her. Why is that so hard? Show that you care about her through actions, not through worthless words and if you can't do that then shut the hell up beech.

Exactly this. She tells us she cares but she has yet to show it. She's literally throwing Britney under the bus on national television telling us about stories with absolutely no context about Britney holding a knife ? Like telling personal stories without context, painting someone in a bad light AND against their consent on national television is caring and helping them to her ? She's so absorbed by her one sided sibling rivalry it's really insane 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Bratz***** said:

I mean it's really hard to believe JL is telling the truth when even her former costar is telling us JL is a complete bully and liar. And honestly Britney's posts are vague but she should be thankful that we don't know the full truth cause it wouldn't paint her in a good light now, would it ? 

It's not even really about that. JL is just airing everything out to try to get people on her side ever since Britney's statement leaked. First of all, Britney didn't know that her statement was going to be public until the day of the hearing, secondly Britney was ordered to tell the truth and she didn't lie about JL not doing a thing for her to get out of the cship. JL should have just taken the L instead of giving us rant after rant. She didn't help Britney all those years as we have seen from her playing along with the cship so nothing JL says will change any of that.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Wow just when I thought it couldn't get any worse. 

This gives off major "my trauma is real, yours isn't" vibes and that isn't a good look when only one of them was in a conservatorship which restricted and monitored their every move. 

Nice PR statement co-written by LT. Waiting for Chillin' With You PT II. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, TimeSpaceJoyLoveKnee said:

This is really starting to feel less like clearing Lou Taylor's Jamie Lynn's name and more like baiting Britney to say something damaging for court. Why the constant calling her out? You already wrote the damn book. We've already seen it. There's no more spin. What is she trying to accomplish here? This feels so much more sinister the more I think about it. 

It is very likely. These people had not been afraid of doing devious things. 

2 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Exactly this. She tells us she cares but she has yet to show it. She's literally throwing Britney under the bus on national television telling us about stories with absolutely no context about Britney holding a knife ? Like telling personal stories without context, painting someone in a bad light AND against their consent on national television is caring and helping them to her ? She's so absorbed by her one sided sibling rivalry it's really insane 

All this just because Britney said the truth in her statement. If Britney aired out anything about JL on social media then it was because JL posted that sorry *** excuse of a video on instagram that no one even cared about. I would be livid too.

• Love 4

JL IF YOU WANT TO HEAL FROM YOUR TRAUMA TALK TO A FREAKING THERAPIST, THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE FOR. YOU DON'T WRITE A BOOK TO GET ADVANTAGE OF YOUR SISTER'S SUFFERING AND THE FREEBRITNEY MOVEMENT THAT YOU HATE SO MUCH.

The timing is key and the only reason you're selling books and ppl care is because your big sister is a legendary singer and was put through hell by you and your parents. you were given a freaking show on nickelodeon bc of her. ugh the kendall jenner i-worked-so-hard-for-this vibes are sending meeeeee. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Honestly guys, I kind of feel a bit ashamed to be coming on this site right now.

I think we have to remember that we literally know nothing, Jamie Lynn is right when she says that Britney's posts are vague, more often than not people  put the pieces of the jigsaw together themselves which isn't always right. The sooner Britney comes out and does an actual interview the better in my opinion.

The only thing that we know for sure about Jamie Lynn is that Britney did not like the fact she sang her songs on stage.

We cannot sit here effectively bullying someone, it's not right, no matter what we think we know.

I'm going to come off this site for a while because it's exhausting reading all the hate.

Actually we know a lot of stuff :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: we know she is super close with team co gang, we know she is super close with lulu Taylor, we know a lot of dodgy documents showing she was trying to be the whole responsable of Britney founds when she die… free britney movement leak lot and lot of info, where have you been?

i agree with one thing, Britney should close her social accounts, go to therapy and leave the country asap with Sam, her kids can visit her anytime they want. Also, she doesn’t need to do an interview, she needs to heal first. And if she want to share her story in the future, we will listen, if not, it is ok.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Everything she says means the opposite: "The last thing I want to be doing" (even though it took her, like, 40 minutes to decide to do it); "I don't want to burst my sister's bubble", "Quite frankly"; "a lifetime of staying silent"; "I may have to set the record straight"; "I will always love my big sister".

Worst of all: "it's time to put an end to the unhealthy chaos"; like this whole book, the timing, and her interviews aren't about doing her best to set chaos in motion.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Actually we know a lot of stuff :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: we know she is super close with team co gang, we know she is super close with lulu Taylor, we know a lot of dodgy documents showing she was trying to be the whole responsable of Britney founds when she die… free britney movement leak lot and lot of info, where have you been?

i agree with one thing, Britney should close her social accounts, go to therapy and leave the country asap with Sam, her kids can visit her anytime they want. Also, she doesn’t need to do an interview, she needs to heal first. And if she want to share her story in the future, we will listen, if not, it is ok.

On the contrary, her speaking truth has everyone shaking. The Lous and Jamies of the situation want her to keep quiet. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block