Jamie Lynn posts statement in response to Britney

1 minute ago, JAI318 said:

I let a lot of stuff Jamie Lynn posts Roll off my back because Britney’s family sucks and you just expect it. this post made my skin boil. I hope she gets her karma and I know that nasty ***** will. 

I think Jamie Lynn did an excellent job of getting a lot of us fired up. Beyond her harming our fave deeply...many of us who grew up with Britney once rooted for this girl because of Britney's fondness for her. Britney really took every opportunity she could to include her sister in the limelight and spoke of her with such a grace and beautiful respect that it blinded many of us to the loudmouthed narcissist-in-training that she really was. I would watch Jamie Lynn's charisma-less performances on All That because Britney told me to. She is spitting in all of our faces not even just Britney's. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Kritney said:

I sang so loud that I smiled
I made it worth my while
I drank some white wine
Now I'm walking on the sky
I had the time of my life….

britney spears no GIF

Beech was on a song with Britney about drinking knowing very well that Britney wasn't allowed to drink and she wants us to believe her now? :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 2
59 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Honestly guys, I kind of feel a bit ashamed to be coming on this site right now.

I think we have to remember that we literally know nothing, Jamie Lynn is right when she says that Britney's posts are vague, more often than not people  put the pieces of the jigsaw together themselves which isn't always right. The sooner Britney comes out and does an actual interview the better in my opinion.

The only thing that we know for sure about Jamie Lynn is that Britney did not like the fact she sang her songs on stage.

We cannot sit here effectively bullying someone, it's not right, no matter what we think we know.

I'm going to come off this site for a while because it's exhausting reading all the hate.

Are you fuc king kidding? We know enough. Go listen to Britney's testimony because you obviously haven't yet.

That kunt is literally the definition of gaslighting.

Also this is anything but vague.

Please go educate yourself before you FeEl oh so aShAmeD 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

There is something very cruel when you use the : 'People are sending death threat to my young daughter" excuse just to blame someone when that someone happens to currently feel very vulnerable in her life. 

Speaks volume about Jabba the Lou's  mentality. 

Bitter, mean and ugly.

• Like 2

What worries me is, if I wasn’t a day-one fan and just GP (which means I have a deeper interest into what’s happened than Joe Bloggs), I’d read Britney’s rambles compared JLSs articulate messages and make my mind up based on that. Jumping between your 104 degree fever and your sisters book comes across pretty erratic and I don’t understand why she, and then whoever takes it to post on social media don’t see that? 

And before anyone jumps down my throat, I’m not saying I want her to be muted and controlled, but surely somebody, even just her boyfriend should be offering advice on what to post. God knows that’s at least what a social media manager to the stars is for?

Unfortunately  I fear some of the people closest to her believe any publicity is good publicity FOR THEM.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Alio said:

There is something very cruel when you use the : 'People are sending deaththread to my young daughter" excuse just to blame someone when that someone happens to currently feel very vulnerable in her life. 

Speaks volume about Jabba the Lou's  mentality. 

Bitter, mean and ugly.

She’s trying to deflect because she knows she’s being dragged and is guilty. They are stopping at nothing. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

She’s an idiot with shoulder pads. 

Exactly she's an idiotic, desperate, pathetic, self centered ***** and i think she's now trying way too hard. 

I can't believe she has THE AUDIACITY of doing so. 

If anyone should be in a Cship is her not Brit. Poor Brit 😔😔

Not to mention her pulling a knife and killing her cats. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR 🤮🤮🤮

• Love 1
2 hours ago, davidspears said:

Honestly guys, I kind of feel a bit ashamed to be coming on this site right now.

I think we have to remember that we literally know nothing, Jamie Lynn is right when she says that Britney's posts are vague, more often than not people  put the pieces of the jigsaw together themselves which isn't always right. The sooner Britney comes out and does an actual interview the better in my opinion.

The only thing that we know for sure about Jamie Lynn is that Britney did not like the fact she sang her songs on stage.

We cannot sit here effectively bullying someone, it's not right, no matter what we think we know.

I'm going to come off this site for a while because it's exhausting reading all the hate.

Exactly what I think. People bullying Jamie Lynn act the same as the public that bullied Britney back in 2007, or that has bullied her her entire career for that matter. It is seriously disgusting to read literal violence threats directed towards a person who is Britney's family.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I keep thinking how Britney has relied on and couned on her advice for a long time... I keep thinking about all the bull**** JL must've fed Britney through the years, all the gaslighting she must've done on her. It's making me very sad. I hope at least this horrible book and press tour help Britney finally break from this manipulative people who call themselves family.

I mean, Britney constantly attacks JL on her social media so ofcourse they gonna ask JL about Britney in interviews and ofcourse JL is gonna fight back. I fully support Britney but what is happening right now is kinda Britneys fault too tbh. Its just a messy situation and the truth probably is somewhere in the middle.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Oh sweetie, yes we know the book isn't about your sister, Is It about being the Shadow of super Star. And oh sweetie, I Guess It should have felt like hell. But please get a life and if you want peace and Zero drama burn the stupid book and stop talking **** about her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block