Jamie Lynn posts statement in response to Britney

She will never admit  that her whole career was given to her by her sister. The only thing that I got from her press tour was ” Mommy wrote a book detailing Aunt Britney’s life because it was my life too. “ Lol give me a break :clownery_makeup_meme: it’s insulting that her and her team even released this book to the public and expected us to be dumb enough to fall for it . Not surprised considering these were the same ppl that gave Britney fans **** all after 2008 and only cared about making money

• Love 1

Wow this is really messy all this back and forward. It’s so sad how much Britney used to adore and glorify JL back in the day. It’s sad to see that she’s saw her for what she really is as an adult.

It’s horrible when family can’t see eye to eye but what JL did was truly unforgivable and hadn’t Britney made a stance the conservatorship would be very much so active. 

• Love 1

She is so disgusting, Britney has taken the high rode so far and not done any interviews, and yes just shading them on her personal IG account (which is way less than what they deserve), yet, she has come out to the media to make her big Sister, yes the reason you had those opportunities and you are "famous", no matter how much in denial she is, Britney is the reason she is here, and she cannot stand that the whole world knows it

9 hours ago, Lemon said:

Exactly what I think. People bullying Jamie Lynn act the same as the public that bullied Britney back in 2007, or that has bullied her her entire career for that matter. It is seriously disgusting to read literal violence threats directed towards a person who is Britney's family.  

Oh please. You sound as delusional as Juno Lou. If miss narcissist doesn't want hate, she shouldn't continue to publicly attack her famous sister. She knows what she's doing and we know what a gaslighter she is and always has been to Britney. She made her bed, now she can rot in it.

I will say that NO ONE should be sending her death threats or her kids death threats. That is gross. But dragging her? That is fair game.

8 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yikes at this mentality. So gross. You’re pretty much saying that a victim shouldn’t have a voice and victims are not allowed to defend themselves because they will inconvenience their abusers. What a disgusting train of thought.

No. What i meant to say is that many of you are saying that 'she is constantly bringing britney up in the interview', and 'how dare she making posts about britney' etc. Well this is only because its britney who constantly makes posts about her family, so you can't really blame JL for that part. For the rest, yeah JL doesn't seem to be a good sis at all. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block