Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

Just now, JonJon33 said:

Have you considered she’s not gonna make her ***** fancy and lit perfectly because her entire life has been that and being a real person probably feels a lot better

People cannot let go of the Britney her father sold them for years. They also can’t comprehend how Britney doesn’t see herself like Kim Kardashian sees herself lol. Britney hasn’t been a person with rights for YEARS, all she wants to do is be a normal person…Why is that so hard for people to understand? It’s like they want Britney to be what they want her to be…Doesn’t matter to them if that’s not who Britney is.

20 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Watch old interviews. Read old magazine interviews. Britney has always been very open with her ***uality. She has always been shady in a classy way too. Doesn’t matter squat what I think the real Britney is. Listen to her words and her thoughts…No better person to tell you who she is than Britney herself.

So it's my understanding that you imply the way she is now is the way she was back then, and that's your definition of "the real britney"?

I take no stand on that! Your comment just made me curious 

4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

spacer.png

A mirror is an inanimate object. Britney is a human being. If you are really upset that people are shutting you down, it's not from being intolerant. Unlike me, they're biting their tongue and not telling you that you have so little intellectual curiosity that you think making harsh, critical comments about Britney's body and life based off of a selfie are a worthy topic of discussion while so much else is going wrong in the world.

Furthermore, multiple documentaries show the negative effects of the media's treatment of Britney, including her ending up in a conservatorship. 

The only mirror is you exposing your own insecurities and prejudices that you project onto Britney.

That is the very definition of analyzing somebody you have no clue about. "They are shutting me down?" How? We are having a conversation. Your theory about my frustration might come from the premise that, if someone disagrees with you, it's frustrating, which might be the case for you, but not for me, necessarily.  I am not frustrated, I thought this place is for conversations where different perspectives may arise? How is a disagreement intolerance? I guess it's you the one frustrated? But I won't assume, cause I hope I know better than that.  I am ok to disagree and I don't expect everyone to clap at me. You disagree, fine. It's not the end of anything.  Who is projecting here? This is where that inanimate object thingy you mentioned can be used, I think, projection?...dunno. 

You are defending someone's freedom, while shutting someone else's freedom down to discuss a topic such as nudity. We know absolutely nothing about each other. I don't share a thing about me here, not even my gender, and yet you assume I am insecure because I mentioned nudity is a double edged sword? Seems to me the one triggered is you, but instead of me making idiotic assertions about a total stranger like you, I would say we just see the discussion differently. I am so intolerant and frustrated, clearly. I made two posts saying I am not against nudity at all, but if it makes you feel better to "armchair" analyze me, while defending Britney to not go through that, go ahead.  I could be anybody, yet you apparently know everything about my feelings and ideas. It's wrong to analyze Britney, but it's ok to do that with a random stranger? So counterintuitive.

I appreciate your clarification and the time you took to explain about mirrors and the fact that they are inanimate objects. First time I learn that. I kind of suspected Britney is a human being, but I finally confirmed thanks to your post and, as surprised as my low curiosity brain may feel with that discovery, I can clumsily add that I wasn't judging nor sensoring her. Check my posts, if you want to get bored and if you don't, then continue with your whatever emotion you feel. I didn't say a word about right or wrong. Never said "buuut she is a mom!", never said she should or shouldn't, never said she needed therapy or treatment. I said, it's a double edged sword and.my statement about her.being abused is something she herself posted weeks ago.    What did I say about her bodie? Seriously, nothing at all. Never have I mentioned a thing at all. I talked about nudity, social media and people who have been in oppresive situations, period. Never said she is fat or skinny, sane or insane, **** or not, moral or immoral. I talked about nudity and posting something like that on social media and I brought that up because I didn't know I was supposed to stop analyzing something just because.you feel personally offended? It's just a little hypocritical to get fierce defending someone's freedom while getting mad at someone else for having an opinion. And really, if you find something in what I said.that was aggressive towards her, tell me and I will gladly acknowledge it. 

5 minutes ago, Seanril said:

She is getting ripped to shreds right now online. Comments like “they see why her daddy had her iPad”, “she needs her guardianship back asap”, “she is bat**** crazy”, 

Its unfortunate how much damage her Instagram does…..

She can post whatever she wants but some people on this site think EVERYONe will say “slè, queen, iconic” 🙄

Any and all goodwill the GP have had for her is now gone and back to people thinking she’s “crazy” because she has nothing better to do than post her vage online. She’s beyond that and better than that as a person and an artist. Ooh well..

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She can post whatever she wants but some people on this site think EVERYONe will say “slè, queen, iconic” 🙄

Any and all goodwill the GP have had for her is now gone and back to people thinking she’s “crazy” because she has nothing better to do than post her vage online. She’s beyond that and better than that as a person and an artist. Ooh well..

What do you think is next? An Onlyfans? As long as it doesn’t progress into something extreme her image will be fine.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

the crazy one that we aren't supposed to talk about here lol

We can talk about Jason that’s not breaking rules some people are just pressed over him! Locking the Jadon threads is reductive and just another example of silencing fans! Remember we’re supposed to lick and eat Sam’s a!s!s in this forum!

6 hours ago, Damon said:

If these pictures were posted by a man, we'd all be thirsting and joking about how they need to remove the emojis. Let's not get things twisted here just because she's a woman. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

If she feels confident, liberated and comfortable enough in her skin to post things like this because she knows damn well just how great she looks, more power to her! We love you, B! :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Exactly! Men post this type of content all the time and are applauded and then encouraged to reveal more, but even in 2022 women are still told to shut up and cover up. Not here for it :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

And people talking about her kids... they were literally birthed out of that ******* and fed from those breasts. It's nothing new to them. Their mother's body isn't ***ual. Who cares.

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

We can talk about Jason that’s not breaking rules some people are just pressed over him! Locking the Jadon threads is reductive and just another example of silencing fans! Remember we’re supposed to lick and eat Sam’s a!s!s in this forum!

honestly, at this point, it may be saving Jason because who knows who is reading what we type nowadays? Its "all eyes on us"

To anyone defending this post please honestly ask yourselves if your MOTHER posted her vag for all to see on social media how would that make you feel?? Please take off the stan glasses for a sec and be realistic. Her children are teenagers for goodness sakes. Her children must be horrified, I’m sure their peers must mention it to them. This isn’t about anyone clutching pearls it’s about how she’s literally destroying her reputation.

Comments from everywhere are literally ripping her apart mocking her. People are even saying stuff like “Jamie needs to come back asap”. She’s literally giving people the ammunition and making Jamie and her family look good with this nonsense. It’s infuriating… she seriously needs someone in her corner that will be REAL with her. I feel like she’s back to 2007 and only around “yes” people. I hope I’m wrong but I see things ending tragically, she’s not well. And anyone who truly cares about her can see she’s not mentally well and is going through something.

But of course her stans will enable and excuse this behavior and insult anyone being honest and calling it out.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
Just now, jordeezy said:

honestly, at this point, it may be saving Jason because who knows who is reading what we type nowadays? Its "all eyes on us"

Who cares who’s reading it we all can have our opinions, feelings and thoughts and don’t have to agree! People are on such a controlling power trip trying to control fans and want their own personal narrative to be reflected!

Nice pics, but not for IG. I know many are saying this is fine to put out there, but GP goodwill has been shrinking and this will further that. Britney started out cutesy, then cutesy with a wink, to ****. This goes beyond being ****. She is doing the opposite of what she wants with media and GP attention. Her sons' feelings on posts like these are unknown, but put yourself in their shoes if your mom did that. I'd be horrified and embarassed. If it was another family member, I'd be reaching out to them. Kim Kardashian and others do the same, but many do not respect them. They are looked down upon. Britney endeared herself to the GP. That's the difference. I'm repeating what many others have said and liked in other posts and this went too far. I love her freedom. I just hope things like this don't come back to hurt her.

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block