Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

This is awful. Why is she doing this? She hates media attention yet she is posting her shaved vag all over insta 💀 

I don't get Britney anymore. Let me go watch stages smh

I feel like she reads exhale so if you read this sis you look gorgeous honestly but you need better people around that truly love u for who you are. Posting naked pics like this on a website that little kids post on ain't it 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
49 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

But you’d be ok with her naked in a toxic video with diamonds covering her nipples? 

That was for a music video and was artistic and done amazingly well and fit the context of the video and what she was trying to achieve - these pics look like slave girl Svetlana from Croatia taking pics for her pimp to advertise online 

• Haha 3
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Where, because every comment on the daily mail was negative, haven’t checked out the others yet but I’m not exaggerating when I said EVERY comment. 

Honey expecting to read positive comments on Dailymail is the same as expecting this pandemic to end tomorrow 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Thing is Taylor doesn’t have to prove herself and the “victim” comments are not as bad, on the other had, Britney should be trying to show the public she’s sane, it just makes it look like team con was right and there become less support for the movement. 

Not as bad? She literally made documentary showing how much it affected her. And my point is - every celebrity has their fair share of criticism. Miley is a sl**, Mariah a ***** diva, J.lo has no talent, Taylor the perpetually wronged girl. At the end of the day is just outside noise, and B doesn't have to prove anything 🙃 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

I went on a few news site comment sections and almost every comment is condemning this: this why she was in a conservatorship, countdown to crazy, she’s lost it, she has serious mental problems, happy that’s she’s free but she acts like she had a lobotomy, her brain is soup, now I see why, maybe her dad is right after all cray cray, shave your head again nut job, her father was right, this is why she needs parental guidance, I feel bad for her kids, this is what her fans fought for?....ect this is what the general public thinks of her, there was not one positive comment, this was a very poor idea on her part...it’s making it look like everything we fought for was a joke, no one is going to take her situation serious anymore. Plus with headlines like “Britney Spears posts FULL FRONTAL naked snap to her Instagram as she tells fans: 'Free woman energy has never felt better'” ....this was such a bad decision. 

Daily mail.

I am shocked never witnessed a dragging like this before. 

• Like 1

I have read through tweets and the GP is one fickle POS. Why the HELL should Britney censor herself in order to maintain tradition of having a higher standard to meet than her peers?

Some of the stuff really made me realise that humanity is a ****ty species. When the testimony came about the whole word exploded. Now people are making light of it and saying she's insane and shouldn't have been freed???! Her own fans have gone against her? For what? Posting a partially nude selfie to her own Instagram. There is nothing wrong with the post and for being spoken about so disrespectfully like I've seen on twitter after all she's enfured...vile. I hope this is what makes her turn her back on it all. "Sod the tell all, sod music, I'm done. Bye!"

Britney no longer lives to please others and people really need to worry about themselves rather than harassing a woman for posting her body on her own socials (like so many others do!) Britney needs to Freed from the industry tbh. 

• Love 2

The GP is fickle and very quick to turn on her. It’s sad as hell. I really thought she would be given more grace after the testimony and all that we’ve learned.

I blame the media as well for how they report on Britney. 

I also find the timing of these ***** right before the news of the hearing being postponed indefinitely very interesting..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10376899/Britney-Spears-post-FRONTAL-naked-snap-Instagram.html

The top comments:

This is beyond sad. She is once again having a very public meltdown. She needs urgent intervention or this is going to end very badly. Feel so sad for her.

This doesn't say power or freedom to me. Her conservatorship was awful but it doesnt seem like she is getting the right support for her mental wellbeing. There are some people who do this because they want to shock or just dont care, but with Britney, her level of emotional maturity and self awareness seem off, almost childlike, which makes this all the more uncomfortable.

Now you can see why she had a conservator

Britney Breakdown 2022, commencing in 5...4...3...2

This is why they took away her phone. And decisions. Time to unfree Britney. For her sake. And goodness me - for the sake of her boys.

THESE are giving me a panic attack and making me sad. i'm going to go outside. 

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She was singing about being a slave before you were even born. It’s obvious you were never a fan of the real Britney, you most likely started following her while she was under her father’s abusive control.

I was gonna say this. She was 19 and singing about being a ***ual slave. Like, this is nothing compared to that. The only difference is she presents herself differently now.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block