Dr. Drew Claims Britney Has Bi Polar Disorder & The C Ship 'Worked Beautifully"

Without ever treating Britney himself or having access to Britney's medical records Dr. Drew Pinsky claims Britney has Bi Polar disorder and that the C Ship worked beautifully.

Dr. Drew claims she has severe mental illness and claims that no one can do anything to her unless she becomes gravely ill or loses her ability to take care of herself she can't go back into a c ship.

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears is back with another rambling IG post ... and this time she's talking about forgiving those she claims contributed to her health woes.

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

My goal was always to be part of pop culture and relevant to young people, to interact with the people they hold in high esteem. — Dr. Drew Pinsky, The New York Times, February 2008. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I wonder why Dr. Drew goes on these medical rants as if Britney was a patient of his?

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Dr. Drew seems to talk more than Dr. Phil who actually went to the hospital to meet Britney.

Right? He either knows Britney personally and is violating HIPAA and should be stripped of all credentials and sued… or he’s a quack.

Spoiler: We know he doesn’t know Britney personally.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Dudes a hack. He made his living exploiting people on VH1 and last I saw him he’s shilling supplements and work out programs that have no basis in science on TikTok. For him to be so bold to state she has a specific diagnosis is ridiculous. It’s either BS or he knows for sure and released private medical history. Either way shows what type of slime ball he is. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Dudes a hack. He made his living exploiting people on VH1 and last I saw him he’s shilling supplements and work out programs that have no basis in science on TikTok. For him to be so bold to state she has a specific diagnosis is ridiculous. It’s either BS or he knows for sure and released private medical history. Either way shows what type of slime ball he is. 

Sounds like he should be reported to the board 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

The people who think this is a bad thing are the problem. The fans that hold on to this lore of Britney being perfect with no mental illness. Yes she is clearly mentally disturbed. She’s traumatized so what you people make it some big conspiracy issue when it’s simple. “Crystal” is from rhobh and she is also with us now

At some point Britney will have to use her voice. The book obviously came out during a very fragile time.

But yea, at some point she'll have to sit down for an interview and clear these things up. Public perception can do A LOT to someone, and for someone's case.

Where is her team?

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Can’t he lose his license for this?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block