EXLCUSIVE: Britney has no honest friends, surrounded by people on payroll and Paris Hilton is scared she will be cut off if she tells her the truth about her social media

Not watching but...

Paris isn't Britney friend lol, she is Cade Hudson friend, he is their link. And Paris already said she didn't talk any personal stuff with Britney... not a real friend. 

But yeah, it's getting more and more obvious people around Britney only says lies to her... she literally thinks her instagram is a good display of her "perfect life". 

Real case of severe gaslighting.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Not watching but...

Paris isn't Britney friend lol, she is Cade Hudson friend, he is their link. And Paris already said she didn't talk any personal stuff with Britney... not a real friend. 

But yeah, it's getting more and more obvious people around Britney only says lies to her... she literally thinks her instagram is a good display of her "perfect life". 

Real case of severe gaslighting.

Exactly, Nicky Hilton is probably closer to Britney than Paris. It looks like Paris takes some opportunities that Britney denies and she runs with it.

Edited by Jup1ter

She is surrounded by enablers, and that’s a fact. None of the people she currently has in her life have any positive impact on her or her life decisions. Sometimes I think Sam was really one of the best things that ever happened to her, but of course, she had to sabotage that too. It wasn’t messy and chaotic enough for her.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

She is surrounded by enablers, and that’s a fact. None of the people she currently has in her life have any positive impact on her or her life decisions. Sometimes I think Sam was really one of the best things that ever happened to her, but of course, she had to sabotage that too. It wasn’t messy and chaotic enough for her.

Please, Sam was a total user/loser. Where is his “acting” career now? That guy was looking for a check, just like the rest of them

• Like 4

i honestly find it so confusing Paris says they are friends or whatever. I think there's only one time they were EVER photographed together (before the wedding anyway)

it just doesn't add up or make sense and i don't know why she is always so quiet. 

Posted (edited)

My god, imagine people discussing whether you should have rights and if you are mentally ill on daytime television like they’re talking about the weather. No **** Britney feels depressed, it’s disgusting.

Also, your children are not here to fix you. You should take care of yourself and avoid stepping in that dynamic, because there is litterally no going back. It destroys your dynamic with your parents.

Edited by amiro1989
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block