Nicki Minaj earns her second Diamond single in the US with ‘Bang Bang.’

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Song is great, it's Nicki's uncalled for attitude and stank attitude that ruins ish.

Well, you’re kinda right. Even though back then it wasn’t as apparent as it is these days…:typing_keyboard_computer:

20 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Song is great, it's Nicki's uncalled for attitude and stank attitude that ruins ish.

Do we actually know why? She's never been like this or was she? I have't followed her in the beginning

1 hour ago, King B. said:

Do we actually know why? She's never been like this or was she? I have't followed her in the beginning

She was slightly humbler in the beginning but once she became the only female rap Girley out that was having success it all went to her head and she became nasty.

4 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

i feel like she feels obliged to behave like that as a black rapper.

dont show that you are having fun and dont act like pop is something of worth

Which is a shame if that’s the case, she gained so many pop fans from her Roman Reloaded era…. Me included!

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

She was slightly humbler in the beginning but once she became the only female rap Girley out that was having success it all went to her head and she became nasty.

Nicki’s always been messy but back in the day she kept it in the music, nowadays it’s just too much going on outside the music that even her fans started to notice. Also, I understand her point that most of these rap girlies are using her, but idk it’s just too in the face.

Edited by Style.
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki’s always been messy but back in the day she kept it in the music, nowadays it’s just too much going on outside the music that even her fans started to notice. Also, I understand her point that most of these rap girlies are using her, but idk it’s just too in the face.

Well Nicki should've been more graceful toward more female rappers that came before her, she was a carbon copy of Lil Kim in many ways.

Nicki doesn't seem very inviting to many of the new female rappers and there's always some drama going on with her.

Hopefully she'll retire and live happily ever after with her registered offender husband. 

4 hours ago, King B. said:

After breaking up with Safaree her boyfriend at that time, she suffered from depression. He was there for her during her peak years from 2010 to 2014. After the breakup, things went downhill. In an interview, she admitted to often seeking his input. This is when the rumors about him ghostwriting for her started to spread. But later on got denied by both him, Nicki and their ex band members… cause yeah, she was in a band, weird lol :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Her best and most iconic collab.

Btw what was her first Diamond single?

Superbass and Bang Bang are Diamond. I think Starships is 9x platinum, and it’s on the way to achieving Diamond status too. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block