Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

the thing is, this is raunchy. It isn’t ****. It’s one thing to be professionally made up and put on a cover of a magazine with great lighting and an interview attached. It’s another to post a selfie she’d just send to Sam. I’m 100% for ***ual expression like this but come on, she needs someone on her team to say when it would be appropriate for something like this. She’s on her social media constantly photo shopping her pics calling every one else’s photos edited, then she complains about being 4 pounds over weight or lets us know when she lost 4 pounds of literal water weight. She obviously (and who wouldn’t) has a lot of trauma. What I want to see is the real Britney, not this fake “I’m free” and posting these ridiculous pics and stories. I wanna hear what she’s going to do for HERSELF  to get healthy mentally because she needs it I don’t care how strong she is. We all have trauma and we all need help. 
she doesn’t have to care what anyone thinks at the end of the day and she shouldn’t, but she should be mindful as to what she is sharing because right now to people who are not fans, she is going to come off as crazy and I say that with love. My trainer and I talked about it today and he isn’t a fan or even follows her but I just hate seeing her dragged for filth. Where is her management team? Or someone there to say “hey let’s not.” So now she’s going to have nothing but “say yes” people and it’s going to have a negative effect. 

my advice, send those pics to Sam and maybe express yourself in other outlets.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She was singing about being a slave before you were even born. It’s obvious you were never a fan of the real Britney, you most likely started following her while she was under her father’s abusive control.

I liked britney since the Vma 2007 but I was too young to understand who she was or be a fan. I started following her under her father's control, so I ask, who do you think the real Britney is?

6 minutes ago, Derrick said:

the thing is, this is raunchy. It isn’t ****. It’s one thing to be professionally made up and put on a cover of a magazine with great lighting and an interview attached. It’s another to post a selfie she’d just send to Sam. I’m 100% for ***ual expression like this but come on, she needs someone on her team to say when it would be appropriate for something like this. She’s on her social media constantly photo shopping her pics calling every one else’s photos edited, then she complains about being 4 pounds over weight or lets us know when she lost 4 pounds of literal water weight. She obviously (and who wouldn’t) has a lot of trauma. What I want to see is the real Britney, not this fake “I’m free” and posting these ridiculous pics and stories. I wanna hear what she’s going to do for HERSELF  to get healthy mentally because she needs it I don’t care how strong she is. We all have trauma and we all need help. 
she doesn’t have to care what anyone thinks at the end of the day and she shouldn’t, but she should be mindful as to what she is sharing because right now to people who are not fans, she is going to come off as crazy and I say that with love. My trainer and I talked about it today and he isn’t a fan or even follows her but I just hate seeing her dragged for filth. Where is her management team? Or someone there to say “hey let’s not.” So now she’s going to have nothing but “say yes” people and it’s going to have a negative effect. 

my advice, send those pics to Sam and maybe express yourself in other outlets.

I understand and agree with everything you said about her taking care of herself but I can’t help but notice your package sticking out in your profile picture...:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: that is also very raunchy.... :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, limecakes said:

So many pearl clutching, church going people in these comments. If it was a man y’all would be fighting cause it has emojis

i wonder why they listen to and follow the life of a popstar who has sang about mas*******n, threesomes, kissed Madonna on stage, has a song titled F - U - C - K - ME, and has posed nude artfully many many many many times in her life. Including in several music videos.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I got a text from my coworker asking me if she’s having a mental breakdown. I don’t understand. Is this the image she wants to promote? 

I see some of you saying other Celebs do it and it’s also very tacky. 

Britney is a free woman! She doesn’t need to post this to prove that. I rather her post her life with Sam, her kids, and her life then this. For someone who has complained about not wanting to always be half naked on stage, she has no problem caring now. Also she use to say she was a mommy and needed to tone it down. If I was her kid, I would say to her “you are embarrassing me and yourself. Don’t you want to have people look at you for all of your accomplishments and just for who you are? You came so far! Why do this?”

ask yourself: why do I feel the need to control women when I am a gay man who’s showing my clevage in my picture just like Britney is?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I got a text from my coworker asking me if she’s having a mental breakdown. I don’t understand. Is this the image she wants to promote? 

I see some of you saying other Celebs do it and it’s also very tacky. 

Britney is a free woman! She doesn’t need to post this to prove that. I rather her post her life with Sam, her kids, and her life then this. For someone who has complained about not wanting to always be half naked on stage, she has no problem caring now. Also she use to say she was a mommy and needed to tone it down. If I was her kid, I would say to her “you are embarrassing me and yourself. Don’t you want to have people look at you for all of your accomplishments and just for who you are? You came so far! Why do this?”

When Britney's gone and all of us are gone, her legacy isn't going to be defined by her posting a nude poorly lighted instagram picture. Have you ever considered that part of her misery the last 13 years was precisely because her management and her family demanded she button up and be the perfect, non-problematic popstar? Lighting Christmas trees and doing cute little pop songs and then bopping off with no controversies? That's just not Britney. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

I liked britney since the Vma 2007 but I was too young to understand who she was or be a fan. I started following her under her father's control, so I ask, who do you think the real Britney is?

Watch old interviews. Read old magazine interviews. Britney has always been very open with her ***uality. She has always been shady in a classy way too. Doesn’t matter squat what I think the real Britney is. Listen to her words and her thoughts…No better person to tell you who she is than Britney herself.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, JonJon33 said:

Have you considered she’s not gonna make her ***** fancy and lit perfectly because her entire life has been that and being a real person probably feels a lot better

I don’t understand what that has to do with anything? She beautiful inside and out. She doesn’t need to do this 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block