Billie Eilish: I think p**nography is a disgrace

11 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Billie Eilish believes **** destroyed her brain.  

“As a woman, I think **** is a disgrace. I used to watch a lot of ****, to be honest. I started watching **** when I was like 11,” Billie said in her interview on SiriusXM’s The Howard Stern Show.

“I think it really destroyed my brain and I feel incredibly devastated that I was exposed to so much ****.”

“The first few times I, you know, had s**, I was not saying no to things that were not good. It was because I thought that’s what I was supposed to be attracted to,” Billie continued.

“I’m so angry that **** is so loved, and I’m so angry at myself for thinking that it was okay. The way that *******s look in **** is ******* crazy. No *******s look like that. Women’s bodies don’t look like that. We don’t come like that.”

Thoughts, Exhale? :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:billie-e.jpg.d1fadcdca7b9bda9bd2eeafb41cade97.jpg

Related:

I did not understand a single sentence. The censorship ... lord. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 12/14/2021 at 7:17 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

Don't speak on things you know nothing about. If you weren't so threatened by her success and thus listened to more than one of her songs, you'd know she's a great singer.

Why can't she just be happy and content with herself instead of tearing down other people? Just because the way someone chooses to live their life doesn't make that life worth less. She can judge people all she wants but it doesn't make it true. We all live and will experience life different just because it doesn't fit into her privileged self existence doesn't mean it doesn't matter. 

8 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

Same token why is she so threatened by **** stars and I like that you so effortlessly look ignorant 

8 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

Why can't she just be happy and content with herself instead of tearing down other people? Just because the way someone chooses to live their life doesn't make that life worth less. She can judge people all she wants but it doesn't make it true. We all live and will experience life different just because it doesn't fit into her privileged self existence doesn't mean it doesn't matter. 

Yes, because calling her a bad singer (especially when it's completely untrue) has anything to do with what she said. Moreover, she's not judging s-x workers - she's talking about p-rn itself and the damage it did to her. The closest thing to shaming s-x workers in that whole thing is her saying, "The way that p-rnstars look in p-rn is f-cking crazy," which is often true.

She's literally just sharing her own personal experience, and you're telling her that she's in the wrong for it. And imagine telling a woman that having body image issues because of the unrealistic expectations p-rn creates is just her being "threatened".

There's nuance in everything. You can be s-x-positive while acknowledging that p-rn is often extremely abusive, creates unrealistic expectations for women and men, and can rot the brain.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods

Hmm...I don't know, I love ****ography personally, but I genuinely never thought of it as "real" s**, i know from the beginning even as a young teen that it is all an act, straight of gay ****. I guess it's different for women, they tend to wish for an emotional connection much more than men do (gay or str8, we're all about the rough s** lately). 

I do agree that kids are exposed to **** way too early as of lately, I saw my first **** when I was 16, and I already had internet for years before that so it's not like there was anything stopping me. Maybe I had reached the maturity to realize it's all an act by then, I would probably also believe that's how actual s** looks like if I were 11. 

I was exposed to **** at a young age as well. it was def damaging. 

I took a course in uni called 'the dark side of ***uality' and there was a unit on ****. it talked about how the male ******* is glorified and often finishes with the man ******* on the woman. and that is like the 'peak' of a s** act. which leaves woman's pleasure and ******* in the dust, and the woman is also usually degraded in some manner.

I found my relationships and s** life were then held to this standard and it left me not really knowing how to feel about the guys I was with. I felt like they viewed me as a sl** since thats how I acted in bed. I found a guy who isn't as aggressive ***ually which left me thinking he was bad in bed at first. its ridiculous. I'm glad I stayed with him and created our own standard for s** and pleasure that isn't just me taking a submissive role constantly and getting cummed on lmao 

• Love 2

I agree with her 100%. 

I have to admit I got twitter just because of it but I really feel like vomiting lately when I see my TL. 
It seems to me that the extreme and excessive ***ual behaviors shown in **** (gay **** particularly) has become the norm. It has twisted a lot of people’s minds so much that too many expect to have such intercourses in real life. All I see is people practicing and preaching bareback, promiscuous and unhealthy s**. This is dangerous to the body and brain.

I can’t find a word she said that is not true. And she did not offend s** workers. People are so easily outraged by things nowadays just for the sake of yelling and hating, only few really listen carefully what other say. 

• Love 2
On 12/16/2021 at 3:08 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

Yes, because calling her a bad singer (especially when it's completely untrue) has anything to do with what she said. Moreover, she's not judging s-x workers - she's talking about p-rn itself and the damage it did to her. The closest thing to shaming s-x workers in that whole thing is her saying, "The way that p-rnstars look in p-rn is f-cking crazy," which is often true.

She's literally just sharing her own personal experience, and you're telling her that she's in the wrong for it. And imagine telling a woman that having body image issues because of the unrealistic expectations p-rn creates is just her being "threatened".

There's nuance in everything. You can be s-x-positive while acknowledging that p-rn is often extremely abusive, creates unrealistic expectations for women and men, and can rot the brain.

Her interview directly insults and condemns people of industry and all of us weren't' born with a silver spoon or any spoons in our mouths. **** is for aimed at children? why was she watching it so young? Her parents were negligent or was her ignorant mind participating in activities not meant for her? No She might wanna clarify that she watched **** illegally!   Even saying "the way **** stars look" is in dignifying a whole industry which is the one she participates in didn't in a world of FAME? You for sure can be s** positive but you shouldn't SHAME people in the same token. I see a lot of followers ignorant to the struggles, perseverance, struggles and success of a lot of people. Also she can't sing like Ari or Britney yet she wants to condemn people of an industry she isn't a directly a part of and you say I can't use her logic in the same manner

4 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Her interview directly insults and condemns people of industry and all of us weren't' born with a silver spoon or any spoons in our mouths. **** is for aimed at children? why was she watching it so young? Her parents were negligent or was her ignorant mind participating in activities not meant for her? No She might wanna clarify that she watched **** illegally!   Even saying "the way **** stars look" is in dignifying a whole industry which is the one she participates in didn't in a world of FAME? You for sure can be s** positive but you shouldn't SHAME people in the same token. I see a lot of followers ignorant to the struggles, perseverance, struggles and success of a lot of people. Also she can't sing like Ari or Britney yet she wants to condemn people of an industry she isn't a directly a part of and you say I can't use her logic in the same manner

She's definitely a better singer than Britney, lol. As for the rest, agree to disagree, I guess.

4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

She's definitely a better singer than Britney, lol.

When we hear Brit singing live I have to disagree. Neither of them have necessarily powerful voices but atleast Brits has the capacity to be powerful when she's singing low. Even in her recent singing video, right at the end when she sings in her deep tone. That is powerful. So far Billie is yet to show her voice has the same impact. 

5 hours ago, ol123 said:

When we hear Brit singing live I have to disagree. Neither of them have necessarily powerful voices but atleast Brits has the capacity to be powerful when she's singing low. Even in her recent singing video, right at the end when she sings in her deep tone. That is powerful. So far Billie is yet to show her voice has the same impact. 

Yeah, but power doesn't really mean much if you don't know how to use it. I love Brit's voice, but she needs a vocal coach stat. Billie's vibrato and falsetto are so effortless.

• Like 1

i agree with her and i don't get the hate she's getting for what she said. in fact, my final degree project was about **** and how it affects both men and women, and actors and actresses as well. the final conclusion of my research is that, while **** itself shouldn't be a bad thing, it indeed is. mainly because of the ***ism that is present in every category. i learned that up to 90% of **** contains violence towards women. it's a disgusting industry and in no way i'm shaming the s** workers, it's the industry that is rotten. 

billie is right. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block