Billie Eilish: I think p**nography is a disgrace

I don't agree at all.

When done thoughtful, it can be art. Look at Madonna's Erotica. While it aren't vids of doing the deed it definitely is prnography but it's ART.

There's nothing wrong with s.€.x. vids and it can even enchance the relationship with your partner in bed by learning new stuff you'd never though of.

Ofcourse there are bad movies and bad working conditions but there are also really good producers and with onlyfans these days, you're own boss.

Maybe she got her braian damaged by looking at it as a twelve year old lol. You have to agree you're at least 18 years in order to enter these sites. There's a reason for it.

6 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i agree with her and i don't get the hate she's getting for what she said. in fact, my final degree project was about **** and how it affects both men and women, and actors and actresses as well. the final conclusion of my research is that, while **** itself shouldn't be a bad thing, it indeed is. mainly because of the ***ism that is present in every category. i learned that up to 90% of **** contains violence towards women. it's a disgusting industry and in no way i'm shaming the s** workers, it's the industry that is rotten. 

billie is right. 

Wasn't there that whole situation last year regarding P-rnHub? Y'know, they were apparently profiting from videos featuring r-pe, minors, and trafficking victims without knowing it. Moreover, there's a whole anti-p-rnography movement these days. So many people, especially young men, feel the same way Billie does. Of course, their issues have more to do with addiction, but it's still relevant to the discussion, poses valid questions, and directly relates to mental health.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i agree with her and i don't get the hate she's getting for what she said. in fact, my final degree project was about **** and how it affects both men and women, and actors and actresses as well. the final conclusion of my research is that, while **** itself shouldn't be a bad thing, it indeed is. mainly because of the ***ism that is present in every category. i learned that up to 90% of **** contains violence towards women. it's a disgusting industry and in no way i'm shaming the s** workers, it's the industry that is rotten. 

billie is right. 

Yep, consensual, amateur stuff people do for fun is fine but I hate the mainstream crap that caters solely for men. More often than not the female actors are shown being humiliated and the men are performing acts which in reality are physically very unpleasant and uncomfortable for the woman (e.g. treating their ******* as though they're vigorously sanding down a skirting board). Unfortunately men grow up watching this **** and think this is how it's done. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Wasn't there that whole situation last year regarding P-rnHub? Y'know, they were apparently profiting from videos featuring r-pe, minors, and trafficking victims without knowing it. Moreover, there's a whole anti-p-rnography movement these days. So many people, especially young men, feel the same way Billie does. Of course, their issues have more to do with addiction, but it's still relevant to the discussion, poses valid questions, and directly relates to mental health.

yes, the prnhub situation was terrible. there is a lot of violence in the work environment in general, girls must go through horrible situations to get the job.

and the effects of prn in society are way deeper than we realize. it promotes violent s3xual conducts, unrealistic expectations and since s3x education for teens in general is almost nonexistent prn is the only way most people these days learn about it before they have s3x. i did a survey and almost 90% of men and women said that they consulted prn before losing their virginity, so when they actually lost it they were so confused and sometimes disappointed. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block